My voices can be recorded.

L

LunarSea

Hi all.
I've been hearing negative voices for 8 years now.
Through experimentation, I've realized I can record them talking.
This is one of the recordings I captured just by leaving a microphone in the room while I stepped out for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z5S05vDeKc

This is just simple EVP recording like paranormal investigators use. It's amazing that I can finally show people what I've been hearing all these years. And whatever it means, it's real. It's not just in my head. I think hearers should try this out and see what you get.
Just set up a mic on your computer or whatever and let it record for a while, then go back and listen.

bert tomato

bert tomato

That is slightly disturbing and terrifying!

unwell

unwell

Creepy. I can't understand the voice. Sounds like 'Christopher' in the middle.

Z

zap98

I read about one guy using a bone conduction microphone, to pick-up and record voices in the form of directed audio carried by a EM carrier signal e.g. microwave (The background being Voice-To-Skull technology). The bone conduction microphone, placed on his skull. He used some audio software to make the recording and a simple analysis monitoring a waveform graph, produced transient peaks, which he claimed was the audio V-2-K signal. The audio software was audacity, from what I remember. If someone could write a plugin to synthesize the V2K signal, that would be more substantial. V2K might be on a different (higher) frequency band than EVP. V2K is directed, there is an intelligence and technology behind it e.g. deception, whereas EVP might be a cross-over point between dimensions, if you were to think in terms of theoretical physics e.g. general relativity, unified field, m-theory, etc. Then again what is behind EVP e.g. multi-dimensions, can be manipulated by intelligent beings, etc.

Madman

Madman

Sorry, but it doesn't sound like any of the voices I hear and I hear them 24/7 and have done for more than 40 years. My own personal opinion is that this is crap - don't mean to offend any believers of this rubbish, it's just my opinion.

maxitab

maxitab

I guess different people have different ways of creating a narrative about what is going on for them. I never listen to my voices, never want to know what they may have to say and disengage in the most direct way I can.
I also know some people engage in dialogue with them and gain insight but have to admit, recording this stuff (whatever it is) as a way of collecting evidence that this is something other than the product of a disordered mind just leaves me glad I never had to resort to this.....

Z

zap98

This youtube video of the OP, sounds like a mix of a high quality recording of a person speaking on one track and a signal effect processed recording e.g. music, on another track. It doesn't sound convincing to me.

Most EVP that might be of evidence of 'paranormal' activity, is not hi-quality, the majority is in the low frequency band, with a feint muddy quality. Was the background noise something you created using some tools, as mentioned before e.g. signal effects processed audio? Was the original recording less audible and lower in pitch? If so did you convert the pitch of the original recording e.g. increase the the frequency of the voice signal with a pitch shifter effect?

Sounds like an opportunity for de-bunkers of EVP and voice to skull technology, against what might be other EVP recordings that might have an interest value. Ooops.

R

rasselas

Why is it such a shit recording? Even the cheapest microphone attached to a cheap laptop with an onboard soundcard would do better than that.

What did the OP use? An empty baked beans tin?

Must say though, did give me a chill up the spine. And the added abstract graphic added well to the creepiness. O shit, I should stay away from this kind of thing. :unsure:

unwell

unwell

I know. I watched this when I was ready for bed and had to turn on all the lights.

N

nykiegin

you know.. maybe I should keep quiet.. but I have this uncle who is a vietnam veteran. He lived alone in his trailor for years and years... only saw him on Thanksgiving and Xmas. My older brother and his wife moved in with him about 8 months ago. They took me aside one day and told me all kinds of weird things. My uncle is apparently diagnosed as a Scitzophrenic, he did absolutely nothing in his trailor all these years. Everything was exactly as I it was when I was a little kid 20 years ago. He had notebooks filled with writing. My brother and his wife swear to me that since they've been there, they are convinced that there is a ligit spirit living there with him... I know it's creepy, but they were dead serious. They feel very strongly that he may not be so "crazy" after all... very odd, very creepy, I don't know if this recording is for real, but I do believe in paranormal things, you never know... but probably best not to fuss too much over it.. good luck

Madman

Madman

I'll ask the Queen of Sheba what she thinks of the recording the next time I speak to her - she should be round on Shergar later!

H

Holofreq

Hi all. I am the original poster of this video, I just wanted to give it a bump. It is a real recording, I used a crappy mic and just let it run while I was out.. The picture accompanying it is a weird one, I took it in my house I think I there is something there, but it could just be matrixing. Anyway, I now know for a fact that these things are real, it's such a relief when you realize the war in your head is actually a spirit battle kept in secret for so long.
Everyone hears these voices, but we, for some reason, have cracked open the gate and actually hear them. The majority of people hear them, but it's subconscious to them, they have integrated it (commands, degrading views of the self) as their own thoughts.
That is what is responsible for depression, anxiety, deviance, and every mental illness. The answer is not gonna be found by psychiatric methods, but through learning about this inter-dimensional society that has permeated our entire world. Why they do it and who is responsible. I know we have some big moves ahead and I think this will all be over soon. Lesson learned and soothe the burn!

H

Holofreq

Also, I used a really cheap 5 dollar radio shack mic, then I tried to clean it up in Sound Forge, using a plugin called Waves X-noise, it basically takes most of the white noise out. The only sound that should have been there is a heater fan that clicks. I just want people to try it on their own and see what you get. Voices can be proven, this is a supernatural event that science can't explain, but we can experiment on our own and with patience, I guarantee you will get results.

Last edited:
H

Holofreq

This is a translation, what I think it is saying:
Gravelly male voice: Here he comes.
Woman: Who could buy him?
Gravelly male voice: He'd never...
Male voice: He's too fat
Woman: Hmm..

And there is a cacophony of voices beneath the main layer, it's hard to hear any specifics, it almost sounds like a TV on in the background, but there was nothing on but the fan.

I don't know what any of it means, but I've often considered it relates to some kind of capture and sale of souls, but I assume it's BS, they knew they were being recorded.. and I'm not that fat, but that is one of the main things in my voice life. They call me Pig, Fatass, Dumb, They tell me that they own me, they say that I'm in hell.. ( the funny thing about that one is a few years ago, one of them, a child like voice, said that there's no such thing as hell, a month or so later, they added "hell" to their vernacular and it's been there ever since.
I think I have a really dumb group.

H

Holofreq

This is an EVP I found on YouTube. The similarities to my own experience is amazing.. You can hear the voices shouting out "pig" "little pig" "fat ass" "hell" and one of them says to another "Shh! Doug, shut up!". It's pretty weird.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBP9xHOeTq8