• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my uncle died yesterday

Zentangle

Zentangle

I thought I had too much stress until yesterday when my uncle died. I was with him and stayed with him for 3 hours after. I was with my gran as well. I've cried a handful of times but I don't no how to react. I have his teddy and I chose his clothes for the cremation. I've never been this close to anyone that's died. So don't no how to cope. We were expecting it so I knew he was going to die x

mami5

mami5

I'm so sorry to hear of your lost. Don't worry about how to cope. Everyone copes differently in their own way. Just do what you feel is right for you. My thoughts are with you :hug: xx

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry to hear this zentangle xxx

katya

katya

Sorry to hear this. Please don't blame yourself for not knowing how to react; it will no doubt be a massive, incomprehensible shock. I hope you can spend some time to band together with your family. Hopefully the funeral will give you some sense of closure, too - I guess that's why every society has them, to allow people to start the grieving process.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Sending you love and hugs.
I really don't think that there is a correct way to grieve, it's a very individual thing.
Hope you can get the support you need to go through the process with you. We're always here on the forum for you too.:hug1:

SarahD

SarahD

Thinking of you xx

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

im so sorry for your loss xxxxxx

Zentangle

Zentangle

To be honest there was only me and my grandma that ever had anything to do with him. He was in a home and. Mu and sister never asked about him. My family arnt close at all so it will be left for me and gran to sort things out. I just need to be there for my gran asuch as I can. I wish I could goto my mums or sisters and cry about him but there not bothered. I'm listening to music but scared it's going to set me off crying. I'm so sensitive x

M

Mastiff mom

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost loved ones and grief expresses itself in many ways. There's no right or wrong way to feel. I hope you know you can find support here. Big hugs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Bereavement and Mental Health 13