• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My thoughts on what could possibly be the truth about schizophrenia

A

AwareOfAWar

The world is not completely physical, and many different dimensions exist.

These dimensions have spirits living within them, possibly of those from this world who have passed and perhaps other worlds or even galaxies. Some of these beings may have even been created by us, when we create movies and such and give "life" to things that did not previously exist.

The average human is unaware of the spiritual, I believe this is due to what we eat and expose ourselves to. Most of us have dormant DNA strands because of this. When we eat less and become more clean, we start to become more aware of the spiritual existence around us. For me anyway, this is the case. I only have these "schizophrenic" episodes when I have gone without eating and sleeping. There are times when I feel like sleep is more draining than recharging as I wake up feeling more tired than when I fell asleep. This is due to spirits draining me when I sleep.

We all have a life force, the electrical current that runs through us to keep our heart pumping and keep us living. There are spiritual entities that feed on this life force and use it as sustenance, and farm humans for this energy. Most people are unaware of this, and these spirits can influence the living, in ways that help keep them hidden from our awareness. If everyone knew about them, it would be harder for them to harvest energy from us. Some people who are living harvest this energy as well, they are known as energy vampires.

These spirits who feed on us, would like to keep those aware of them under a label such as schizophrenia because it makes it easier for them to hide. People like me who talk of them are just labeled as "crazy" and hardly anyone, if anyone will take them seriously.

There are many realities all taking place at this time, in different dimensions. People in the third dimension are usually unaware of what is happening in the other dimensions, like say the 4th and 5th dimension, which are spiritual in nature. For example, we are 3rd dimensional (physical), and a ghost or spirit is perhaps, 5th dimensional.

Hallucinations I believe, are visions of realities taking place in other dimensions. So in a sense, they are false, but are also real.

I haven't had a lot of so called hallucinations, but I do remember one in particular where I was in my room (having a spiritual war with entities who were trying to drain me) and I looked in the mirror on the bathroom door which was reflecting just outside my window. There was a girl there, she was ninja-like, doing ninja type motions with her hands like she was ready to fight. When I looked directly out of my window I could not see her, only when I looked through the mirror could I see her, and the reflection was so clear anyone seeing it would have been lead to believe a woman was outside of my window. I looked away and back several times, she was not third dimensional and that is why I could not see her when directly looking at her.

I also had experiences where an entity was stalking me, injecting me with drugs and other toxic substances. I could feel the needle poking me and fluid being injected but could not see anything. It was so frustrating for me because I was trying to be clean and did not want any toxic chemicals in my body but felt there was little I could do to stop it. I finally was able to get rid of the spirit that was doing it, but it took a lot of effort and creativity. I was spraying febreeze at it whenever I felt it near me and doing a lot of visualizations and actions with my hands to destroy it. It took a few days but it finally disappeared from my reality.

There was also spiritual robots attacking me and placing chips in my back, the chips were not physical in nature but I could feel them and they were affecting my heart beat trying to make my heart stop, trying to kill me. There were power boxes that I could sense the robots ran on, so I destroyed them with thought and action. Whoever controls them had sent an army of invisible spiders at me also but I managed to get the spiders on my side with unconditional love and compassion, the spiders then helped remove the chips from my back and helped protect me from further attacks.

Just talking about it I know it sounds crazy and all, but I am sure some of you can completely understand.

Feel free to post your thoughts, I am new here but looking forward to getting to know some people here who are possibly experiencing some of the things I have been. It's been hard to deal with alone.

Love and blessings to all reading this. :)

A

AwareOfAWar

i agree. Thanks for the post.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread101982.html

i think a lot of what is happening in psychosis/schizophrenia concerns the levels of the psyche & lower astral.
Yeah definitely, something we need to rise above and raise our vibration in order to attract more positive entities and repel the negative ones. When you try to rise above you have to be strong though, I wish I could say there is nothing trying to stop us, without lying. ;)

Thanks for the response. :)

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks.

There is a multi level agenda, but it's all part of the Game, & it's what we signed up for.

At least we're aware of it all.

i found this document/book interesting (in first post) - In explaining an aspect of more metaphysical perspectives to psychosis/schizophrenia.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread87107.html

i do think schizophrenia is primarily psychogenic - a psychological/spiritual crisis.

Vast ranges of information out there when looked into.

Last edited:
A

AwareOfAWar

Thanks.

There is a multi level agenda, but it's all part of the Game, & it's what we signed up for.

i found this document/book interesting (in first post) - In explaining an aspect of more metaphysical perspectives to psychosis/schizophrenia.

i do think schizophrenia is primarily psychogenic - a psychological/spiritual crisis.

Definitely a spiritual crisis for me, and somewhat of an awakening.
I came from a poor family, I had no father and my mother seemed to hate me, especially in comparison to my other siblings. I was treated differently. I didn't know how to be loved, and because of that I never attracted love into my life, only abuse. I had two really abusive boyfriends, who would seemingly become possessed and abuse me in several different ways. They also would never let me break up with them, one would even back me against the wall and cover my mouth and threaten to kill me if I even spoke of breaking up. That one almost killed me. The next day as I was laying in my bed with whiplash so bad I could not move my neck, a demon came onto me and said "I am going to kill you".

Since then I have had a lot of really bizarre experiences. I've had vampires bite me, not physical or third dimensional, but felt like it was. It felt so real I was afraid to look in the mirror because I thought I would see bite marks.

I've seen a sky full of UFOs, at least 50 of them, so close I could see the detail on them, they were circular with square lights all the way around them, pretty much the way they look in movies.

I've also had spirits try to have sex with me, one made it very clear that he wanted to impregnate me, and that was his only objective.

I've communicated with all sorts of spirits, good and bad. I've been really depressed because I had my daughter taken away from me. She is only 2 years old. I never hurt her in any way. I took really good care of her and breast fed her till she was 8 months old, and gave her the healthiest foods I possibly could. She drank lots of fresh raw goat milk and her favorite thing to eat was home made sour kraut (I would feed her that every day, it has tons of probiotics in it) and she was extremely healthy, never had a problem with her gaining weight, and she was so bright she just seemed to glow. I started having suicidal thoughts though, and the world was talking to me through songs on the radio, syncronicities were everywhere. I told her father about some of the synchronicities and he saved the texts and used them against me to take my daughter from me. There was nothing said on the texts that would threaten my daughter in any way, other than me asking him to keep her for a little longer one time because I was having panic attacks and suicidal thoughts and didn't want something to happen to me while I had her. Now they even want me to pay to have supervised visits, and they also want child support and I can't really afford it and don't want to have to pay for my daughter that I can't even see unless I pay to have a supervised visit once a week for an hour only, it's not fair. I'm not working and don't think I could handle a work environment.
I don't really have a lot to be happy about right now, a lot of people keep telling me I need medication but I know it's not going to fix a single problem of mine. I do not believe in meds, they are poison.

I think a lot of this stuff scares people so much they just want to believe those talking about it are just crazy. Ignorance really is bliss in a way.

A

AwareOfAWar

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I tried responding to you before, but it said my comment had to be approved and it never was (along with at least one other comment). I am leaving this site. Thanks for connecting with me and sorry it had to be cut short. My posts are obviously unappreciated by the moderators here so I will find another forum to interact on.

Observe

Observe

We have more DMT in our blood stream than other people ..also Shamans or witch doctors in tribal communities were Schitzophrentics..you can google this stuff. Western medicine works but we really need to find healers out there that can teach us and help us..we're gifted we're just in another world..unfortunately that world is a living hell to our minds cuz we can't control it..have you ever closed eyes and traveled without moving?

Last edited:
M

mooncat

Awareofawar
Just to let you no that when you join the forum and start to post stuff ive noticed that you have a limit on the amount you can post.
Also i found that i also had a limit on the amount of private messages i could send.

I believe its nothing youve said.And more of the fact that your a new member and youve reached your post limit.

You are more than welcome to post on this forum.
Its just that your new and being new you may have reached your post limit.
Im not exactly sure how it works.But i do no that when i rejoined i had the same thing happen to me.
Welcome to the forum by the way.
mooncat..