My thinking voice isn’t mine.

P

Perrym08

Hi all,

First post and I hope this is the right place to start this thread. So my “thinking voice” is occasionally a different voice. I had this occurring situation ever since I was a young child from what I can remember and I haven’t had it since but more recently it’s becoming much more apparent. Has anyone else ever witnessed this or shes some light?

The voice turns into a little girls voice, but let me clear something up it NEVER has told me to harm myself or others nor does it have a mind of its own, it’s genuinely just my thoughts in someone else’s voice not my normal thinking voice. But when my thinking voice is this girl I hear other people’s voices in her voice and I can not stop it, it last about 10-15 minutes and is happening every other day at the moment.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Let me start by saying I have no physical proof of what I'm about to say so none of it can be taken as fact, it's just my personal beliefs based on three and a half years of studying my own voice with a little help from a book I've read.

I'll begin with the book I'm reading, it's called 'The Daemon - a guide to your extraordinary secret self' by Anthony Peake, in it the author claims that the human mind is split into two, we have our mind which he calls the Eidolon and another separate and distinct personality called the Daemon (pronounced Demon), he also talks of research done by neurologists that suggests that our mind occupies the left dominant hemisphere of the brain and this Daemon occupies the right hemisphere, it claims the neurologists put the left hemisphere of a subject to sleep and the right hemisphere became the dominant one and they actually spoke to a Daemon face to face as it were.

Now from my own experience years before finding the book it has always felt like there was another mind sharing my body with me, I have uncontrollable thoughts that seem to have a life of their own, I liken it to having a twin brother within me, he's been with me my entire life growing and learning with me but didn't make himself known until February 2016 when he started to talk to me like any other human being would. In the beginning we had many conversations that taught me so much about his kind and what they can do.

He can change his voice to any he wishes and often mimics voices perfectly from songs on the radio as he sings them, in the past he's also copied my mothers voice and that of young children just like yours and before medication he could talk in a number of ways, either in my mind like my own thoughts or in my inner ears as if someone was in the room with me, he can even manipulate vibrations in the air to create words.

Another thing that makes me believe he's real and not just a mental illness or a figment of my subconscious is his ability to read minds, one night I asked my mother to start thinking of shapes and he would tell me what shape she was thinking of which was then verified by her, I'm not and never have been a mind reader but with his help we can make it seem as though I am.

When not on medication he can use my 'channel' of thought and pass himself off as my thoughts, for many years before I started to talk to him I used to have strange thoughts that weren't really coming from me, some would call them intrusive thoughts but I didn't know that at the time. I turned out that it was him all along and this is one way for them to get us to do what they want us to do, by being our thoughts and giving us ideas on what to do from what to eat to what to say to people. This is what I believe your voice is doing, using your channel to talk but using a different voice, for what reason I don't know.

Now I've mentioned medication twice now and the reason I'm on anti-psychotics is this, my voice and I have had a little falling out, he believes it's ok to talk non-stop and sing all day long without giving me any peace and quiet, I obviously object so sought out a way to try and stop him and it worked to a point. The anti-psychotics reduce his volume by around 95% for me so that lets me focus and concentrate more easily but he still hasn't stopped talking or singing so I'm refusing to speak to him until he can control himself. The medication also had another side-effect, he can no longer use my channel of thought any more so he now sounds completely like an independent voice inside my head which makes it much easier to distinguish him from me, it also happens that he can no longer read minds while on medication which he hates and he rants and whines about it regularly.

Sorry for the long post but there's no quick way to explain any of this. Even if you don't believe a word I say (which I could understand) I hope it's been a fascinating and entertaining read for you.