My "Special" Voice

J

jshultz0109

I have figured out the voices inside of my head, but it has taking years of struggle and in and out of mental hospitals. I was diagnosed as bi polar in the 90's after having typical manic episodes not sleeping, hearing millions of crazy voices in my head that I couldn't make out, feeling out of control. I was in my twenties, now in my 40's I believe I have figured some of it out, but not all of it....I think of it like a game almost that God has come up with....I will try to make of it here.
When these voices first started they scared me so bad I had no control over them they put me on so much Lithium I was a drooling mess...I gained weight, and life was worse, I had some of the real me that told me that I had to do something. So I sought out a doctor who told me I wasn't crazy and that I could here "angels" I just had to learn to develop it. Well he was a psychiatrist, but I thought he was crazy!!! Anyway, I did start investigating this. I read books on all types of phenomen and religious beliefs from buddism to catholism. Trying to figure out what was going on in my head, and I started listen to the voices!!! I told all the young infantile voices to go away, I just wanted a pure voice I could here (this was trial and error) sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't, but it is very important EVERYONE HAS TO DO THIS TELL YOURSELFS TO GO TO THE PURE SOURCE SAY THIS OVER AND OVER, GO TO THE PURE SOURCE AND YOU WILL FEEL COMFORT THERE, YOU WILL FIND PEACE. I will explain why this is so important to do this for everyone that experiences this later. As I continued to tell myself that I could control these voices and remain in control I had power over them. I also believe in balancing your chakra's (they are wheels of light we all have in our bodies, we all who are at this higher level of consciousness need to do this!). I also understood messages do come through TV and radio, but you have to decipher them properly, I can tune them in and out now, but this has taken years and years. I can tell you as a was typing this I got a feeling that said stop typing so I stopped typing, turned up my TV, and listened and the message was about the green house effect and having a "greener lifestyle" I listened and then I also saw other commercials but knew I didn't need those messages. It looks so weird to see my words in print but I feel this is a global awakening, I feel I need to get the message out. Going back to the game theory, imagine this...if we all go the opportunity to play "god", and god sets it up and says ok this is how its going to go....I will create universes and I will create two people and they will multiply...then I will come down in different images as myself in certain people (I will still give them free will), Buddha, and Jesus all the spiritual leaders. I will help them but they will be in charge while in their physical bodies, when they are out of their phsyical bodies I have to put other people in charge, but someone has to be willing to be programmed to take the charge and then listen to the messages "God" gives him/her, and then figure them all out to solve this crisis at this time like Jesus did for his day, which was "sinning". When this person does figure it out they have to be willing for change. So to win "God's" game of life for those of us who hear voices we have to be able to listen to them all and weed out the "bad" ones (which are only are old fears, or neg. energy), go to the pure source "God", listen intenly to that inner voice because this is a collective movement. I believe we should all be honed in on that tiny voice. I think the "switch" is going to flip soon and we need to be prepared. I am getting lots of messages daily, sometimes I feel there is an urgency to them. When this happens I have to remember to tell myself to breathe and think clearly! I also think some of the "voices" we hear are others thoughts. So just relax, breathe easy and know you are not alone, I am so thankful I found this website. ~Peace

T

terri

I am so thankful I found this website also JShultz. There is so much I agree with that you have written.

My voices are very kind and special and tell me not to be afraid and if for one moment I am I feel a very real physical reassurance. Also I have just felt a very cold feeling on my elbow which also is very reassurring to me. I believe it's all very simple; I have found the answer and the voices are simply benign and are from heaven.

I am totally convinced the voices are the voices of angels or from the spirit and they are here to show me there is life ever after and also hopefully to show other people out there who may read this that these voices are completely real and feel fear themselves, if the person hearing the voice feels fear. So its important to chill and not be afraid.

If there are evil voices, they come from an evil source and I believe good always overcomes evil in the end so to anyone out there who hears evil, just ignore them.

Once, years ago in the middle of the night there were two evil presences as I lay in bed totally terrified unable to move. Then I felt as though my body was taken over by evil and my leg went totally white and then my arm and hand did as well:I felt as though I was being taken over by something from not a very nice place. It was a horrific experience, but, hey I am still here. At the time I was lying on my back and was not caused by a trapped nerve.

Something similar happend again and I simply got out of bed and walked out of the room and I felt as though I was walking through a 'rubber curtain'. It made me jump, but certainly did not harm me. And also, of course, I am still here.

I'm sure this is why I have been chosen to hear angelic voices and while I feel so much reassurance from them, because of my experience with the malevolent.

I also often see things as well - white shafts of light, golden lights and once, as I said in my previous post, a golden angel.

I believe that there are human beings out there who commit all kinds of terrible evil against other people, and they have no idea that at the end of the day they have to meet the kind of angels who will punish them for all the crimes they have committed here on earth before they have any kind of redemption, if at all. I really do believe there is hell waiting for them.

Evil people simply do not know what is coming to them. They remain closed spiritually, unlike many voice hearers, who are in my opinion being shown that there is life ever after even though there are many out there who find it all so very distressing and difficult.
Surely its obvious that it's often sensitive people who are voicehearers because they are open to tuning in to 'the otherside'.

I love to listen to my voices. There is one specific one who comes through every so often and sings in my headspace who sounds like a fine tuned radio (he has just asked me to type that) and there are many others also.

In bed at night they use the sound of a heartbeat on my head and talk to me through that sound and if I am not reading, I listen to this sound until I drop off to sleep. When I close my eyes, I see visions through, I presume, my third eye and they reassure me and tell me what I will see.

I'm just an ordinary person, so if it can happen to me it can happen to other people as well, so even though I have been terribly afraid in the past, I have come through and know that evil cannot win.

It's all very fascinating. A golden presence just passed through my lounge in front of the television and he said I don't care so much now and he's so glad he's found me.

Perhaps, it's quite simply an uprising against evil and that's why so many people hear voices and the angels and benign spirits have had a problem getting through in the past because of all the evil which happens in this world, first and second world war for instance. Just think about the angels of mons, there were so many which came down to earth to save those dead and dying men, so surely it follows that because so many men died, the heavens had to open to save these people. Maybe there has been far too much evil and death in the past without true belief, and this is the angels and benign spirits way of showing us voice hearers that they really are around.

I'd just like to add that when I was a child I used to hear heavenly choirs and also had an 'imaginery' friend but lost all this as I grew up. My parents never had a moments concern about this either. How things change when we grow up with regard to people's perception of us being voice hearers.

Now it's all come back to me in middle age and how delighted I am that it has.

Thank God for your wonderful website and an opportunity to put all this down and I hope it helps someone out there who may be struggling.

Fearless, free and peaceful forever xx

P

Psyche

I also was glad to find this site. I too have a "special voice" of my own. His name is John Williamson. He only revealed himself to me about two weeks ago, but we've been friends ever since. He's very nice and encouraging, and unlike most of the voices, I can "summon" him to talk to whenever I like (he doesn't so much like the word "summon," but I couldn't think of what else to call it). I asked him if it was ok that I told about him and he said it was fine (I didn't want a repeat of my introductory post where they all got upset and screamed at me afterwards...).

T

terri

I also was glad to find this site. I too have a "special voice" of my own. His name is John Williamson. He only revealed himself to me about two weeks ago, but we've been friends ever since. He's very nice and encouraging, and unlike most of the voices, I can "summon" him to talk to whenever I like (he doesn't so much like the word "summon," but I couldn't think of what else to call it). I asked him if it was ok that I told about him and he said it was fine (I didn't want a repeat of my introductory post where they all got upset and screamed at me afterwards...).
Hi Psyche

Lovely to hear your story. I should stick with him he sounds full of common sense and will reassure you, I am sure.

I can always tell whether the voices are benign or not because there as so many peaceful vibrations around and if I get stuck and become a little ill or afraid, they always come back and offer me reassurance with 'like a wave around my body' and with a wonderful chilly sensation around my hands or feet if I have no shoes on. I could not live without them now and am totally convinced they are benign. The only real time I become afraid or feel ill, is when I have belief in the doctor's diagnostic terms that the voices are from inside my mind or head, and this I find, truely terrifying.

I often lie in my room and a holy angel comes down and surrounds me with her powerful presence which dispels all my fears. I have not been on this site for a while because I have been having problems with my family, i.e. illness etc., plus my computer has been down for quite a while so hope to catch up on the site over the next few days or so... take care,

Terri x

T

terri

I have figured out the voices inside of my head, but it has taking years of struggle and in and out of mental hospitals. I was diagnosed as bi polar in the 90's after having typical manic episodes not sleeping, hearing millions of crazy voices in my head that I couldn't make out, feeling out of control. I was in my twenties, now in my 40's I believe I have figured some of it out, but not all of it....I think of it like a game almost that God has come up with....I will try to make of it here.
When these voices first started they scared me so bad I had no control over them they put me on so much Lithium I was a drooling mess...I gained weight, and life was worse, I had some of the real me that told me that I had to do something. So I sought out a doctor who told me I wasn't crazy and that I could here "angels" I just had to learn to develop it. Well he was a psychiatrist, but I thought he was crazy!!! Anyway, I did start investigating this. I read books on all types of phenomen and religious beliefs from buddism to catholism. Trying to figure out what was going on in my head, and I started listen to the voices!!! I told all the young infantile voices to go away, I just wanted a pure voice I could here (this was trial and error) sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't, but it is very important EVERYONE HAS TO DO THIS TELL YOURSELFS TO GO TO THE PURE SOURCE SAY THIS OVER AND OVER, GO TO THE PURE SOURCE AND YOU WILL FEEL COMFORT THERE, YOU WILL FIND PEACE. I will explain why this is so important to do this for everyone that experiences this later. As I continued to tell myself that I could control these voices and remain in control I had power over them. I also believe in balancing your chakra's (they are wheels of light we all have in our bodies, we all who are at this higher level of consciousness need to do this!). I also understood messages do come through TV and radio, but you have to decipher them properly, I can tune them in and out now, but this has taken years and years. I can tell you as a was typing this I got a feeling that said stop typing so I stopped typing, turned up my TV, and listened and the message was about the green house effect and having a "greener lifestyle" I listened and then I also saw other commercials but knew I didn't need those messages. It looks so weird to see my words in print but I feel this is a global awakening, I feel I need to get the message out. Going back to the game theory, imagine this...if we all go the opportunity to play "god", and god sets it up and says ok this is how its going to go....I will create universes and I will create two people and they will multiply...then I will come down in different images as myself in certain people (I will still give them free will), Buddha, and Jesus all the spiritual leaders. I will help them but they will be in charge while in their physical bodies, when they are out of their phsyical bodies I have to put other people in charge, but someone has to be willing to be programmed to take the charge and then listen to the messages "God" gives him/her, and then figure them all out to solve this crisis at this time like Jesus did for his day, which was "sinning". When this person does figure it out they have to be willing for change. So to win "God's" game of life for those of us who hear voices we have to be able to listen to them all and weed out the "bad" ones (which are only are old fears, or neg. energy), go to the pure source "God", listen intenly to that inner voice because this is a collective movement. I believe we should all be honed in on that tiny voice. I think the "switch" is going to flip soon and we need to be prepared. I am getting lots of messages daily, sometimes I feel there is an urgency to them. When this happens I have to remember to tell myself to breathe and think clearly! I also think some of the "voices" we hear are others thoughts. So just relax, breathe easy and know you are not alone, I am so thankful I found this website. ~Peace
Me too, Schultz, me too.

Not a truer word said and I do not leave it there. Please read FRANKS posts regarding hearing other's thought/voices and my follow up posts, together with Cals, and of course, all the other people who have posted.

Take care,

Terri x