my sister

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i think my sister came from malta to brum yesterday, i haven’t heard anything, she’ll be at my elder sisters with my brother who can’t walk visiting mother in home in brum

she was 9 and i was 19, remember talking to her about suicide, a 9yr old girl, she hasn’t spoken to me for decades, remember crying over it when hypnotised didn’t realise how much it bothers me

when i was at uni they said my family were like a psychotic version of the waltons

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i remember when i came to london and was doing that degree, this daft psychiatrist called my parents in said she'd examined me and could find no evidence of schitzoprenia my dad said your saying he could lead a normal life she said yes, allowing them to cut the ties as one support worker put it

then i couldn't get a job, i got a job with social services were after it got out they had no doubt i was unfit for work, i found myself stuck on the estate from hell, social services said i wasn't a priority and left me to become one

thats why i'm so cynical about recovery, that and brum benefit street talk makes me really popular with london proffessionals who view me as some sort of scrounger, a point of view encouraged by politicians recently

last psychiatrist wrote on my notes i'd been the victim of discrimination, said you don't expect a diabetic to do the same job as everyone else

whatever i'm now 60 and old, on meds that i doubt allow serious work, and diagnosed schitzo again

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I hope you get to see and speak with your sister. :)
phoned elder sister, no answer think they're having a family thing out, could phone sisters mobile but not advisable been drinking

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
Don't feel too bad Rambo. I read somewhere that a very small proportion of schizophrenics work.

I don't know why you ruminate about it so much.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
Don't feel too bad Rambo. I read somewhere that a very small proportion of schizophrenics work.

I don't know why you ruminate about it so much.
i don't ruminate over work, benefits haven't gone up with inflation for years, and inflations up, universal credit means cuts and i'm living alone totally dependent on benefits, last time i tried a food bank i couldn'y handle the crowded wait in a room

a small proportion of schitzoprenics work thats precisely why benefits should be easy and a right

i was talking about the lack of family support