• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My schizophrenia has made me a failure

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

The voices mock me about my relationship status. lol. It is horrible. If it is real people it is even worse.

L

Lab rat

I’ve got problems of my own so I can’t really follow this thread. But here’s my twopenceworth , I’ve not been single since I was 13, I’m now 46, on my second marriage of 17 years and lost count of the number of relationships I’ve been in, so I must have some idea what I’m talking about.

Nice guys don’t fare well. I’m self absorbed, abrupt and inconsiderate. Yet women are attracted to me. I was a bouncer for a few years, the worse I was, the more offers I got. I left that because I was a bully.

You have a point about a job making you more attractive (and it gives you a talking point) what jumps out about your post is that you need to find something you’re good at and that you enjoy... you like cooking, have you ever considered being a chef? I think that would fit well.

If you can, watch californication. David duchovny does a brilliant job in portraying exactly the type of twat that women find attractive, granted he goes too far, but it is a comedy after all! If you can read between the lines, you can learn a lot.

I

IsaD

Due to my illness I cannot hold down a job. Because I only make disability women do not want me. Is there a woman here in the states who doesn’t hold money above all else. It’s not like I need a woman to support me she would only have to support herself. So what that I cannot buy her an suv and gold jewelry. I would treat her well and give her the most important thing of all, my love.

plus I am a great cook and she would even eat well, hell I would even buy the food. Living with me she would not pay rent so she would save 800-1400 dollars a month which she could spend on herself.

I have also lost 70 pounds in the last two years and am at my high school weight.
My family says I am a very handsome man, but women never say that to me.

I am a very sweet and caring man also but I cannot even get a date, not even a chance! Women always reject me. A friend of mine gets hit on by the same women that reject me and he grows a very patchy beard, swears a lot and is 5 foot3.

why am I so undesirable?

its been ten years since I’ve had a date and I am starting to believe there is no hope and that love has passed me by.
I don't know what your appearance is like, but it may be helpful if you work out and build muscle and dress well. Women might then be attracted to your physical appearance. I don't know much about relationships, it's just a thought.

S

salim

You will find the woman that suits you. There are many women looking for someone less fortunate than you.

I

itsmeagain

Thank you for being here, Lord Burt

I am just so sick of hearing maybe we can talk another time, or I have a headache now is not good.

everytime I have tried to follow up with maybe tomorrow then or in a few days it gets awkward and they end up running away. I have learned that “another time” without a follow up time or day from a women is code for go away.

boy have I heard that a lot.
Fuck them...metaphorically if not physically.🤥👍

Kats

Kats

Due to my illness I cannot hold down a job. Because I only make disability women do not want me. Is there a woman here in the states who doesn’t hold money above all else. It’s not like I need a woman to support me she would only have to support herself. So what that I cannot buy her an suv and gold jewelry. I would treat her well and give her the most important thing of all, my love.

plus I am a great cook and she would even eat well, hell I would even buy the food. Living with me she would not pay rent so she would save 800-1400 dollars a month which she could spend on herself.

I have also lost 70 pounds in the last two years and am at my high school weight.
My family says I am a very handsome man, but women never say that to me.

I am a very sweet and caring man also but I cannot even get a date, not even a chance! Women always reject me. A friend of mine gets hit on by the same women that reject me and he grows a very patchy beard, swears a lot and is 5 foot3.

why am I so undesirable?

its been ten years since I’ve had a date and I am starting to believe there is no hope and that love has passed me by.
Same here my chances of ever finding someone who'll linger with me became slim. Not everyone can understand auditory hallucinations. They think it's just our mind looking for trouble when it's another entity who's intelligent like a robot.