• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My schizophrenia has made me a failure

M

Metalman5

Due to my illness I cannot hold down a job. Because I only make disability women do not want me. Is there a woman here in the states who doesn’t hold money above all else. It’s not like I need a woman to support me she would only have to support herself. So what that I cannot buy her an suv and gold jewelry. I would treat her well and give her the most important thing of all, my love.

plus I am a great cook and she would even eat well, hell I would even buy the food. Living with me she would not pay rent so she would save 800-1400 dollars a month which she could spend on herself.

I have also lost 70 pounds in the last two years and am at my high school weight.
My family says I am a very handsome man, but women never say that to me.

I am a very sweet and caring man also but I cannot even get a date, not even a chance! Women always reject me. A friend of mine gets hit on by the same women that reject me and he grows a very patchy beard, swears a lot and is 5 foot3.

why am I so undesirable?

its been ten years since I’ve had a date and I am starting to believe there is no hope and that love has passed me by.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

You sound like you would make an excellent partner. Sometimes women cannot handle a good man as they are stuck in a negative mindset

EdEd

EdEd

Go out to and mingle , if you want someone go out and find her. You can do it!

EdEd

EdEd

You just make sure you have a confident attitude. The rest will fall into place.

M

Metalman5

I have been mingling and socializing with women, they ALWAYS reject me. It is not from lack of trying. It is not like I am sitting in a dark basement, angry because women do not fall from the sky and ring my doorbell!

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Have you tried being an asshole. Surprisingly enough women see guys who treat them like dirt as a challenge to overcome.

M

Metalman5

Thank you Lord Burt , it just seems as if being a nice guy is a turnoff to women.

M

Metalman5

I just cannot bring myself to being nasty to anyone, although I have often wondered how things would be different if I could.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Just speak your mind, it will suffice.

M

Metalman5

Thank you for being here, Lord Burt

I am just so sick of hearing maybe we can talk another time, or I have a headache now is not good.

everytime I have tried to follow up with maybe tomorrow then or in a few days it gets awkward and they end up running away. I have learned that “another time” without a follow up time or day from a women is code for go away.

boy have I heard that a lot.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I don't know the answer, but it is okay to take a break from all. of it for a while.

Zero One

Zero One

Due to my illness I cannot hold down a job. Because I only make disability women do not want me. Is there a woman here in the states who doesn’t hold money above all else. It’s not like I need a woman to support me she would only have to support herself. So what that I cannot buy her an suv and gold jewelry. I would treat her well and give her the most important thing of all, my love.

plus I am a great cook and she would even eat well, hell I would even buy the food. Living with me she would not pay rent so she would save 800-1400 dollars a month which she could spend on herself.

I have also lost 70 pounds in the last two years and am at my high school weight.
My family says I am a very handsome man, but women never say that to me.

I am a very sweet and caring man also but I cannot even get a date, not even a chance! Women always reject me. A friend of mine gets hit on by the same women that reject me and he grows a very patchy beard, swears a lot and is 5 foot3.

why am I so undesirable?

its been ten years since I’ve had a date and I am starting to believe there is no hope and that love has passed me by.
I am someone who puts money above everything else, but I have been through the failure stage when my schizoaffective was really bad, and I lost my job and everything. Now I am in a good job, and they appreciate me there. I think, from experience, that it is possible to do well again. I had to fight some severe psychosis at my last job...I really don't even know how I was able to stay there a year. If you fight through, you can make it. Medicine helps too if you get the right combination. I hate to sound cliché, but don't give up. There are A LOT of women who go for men on disability because it is a stable income, but if you want a job again, don't limit yourself in your thinking, you can do it again and be even better 💕

M

Metalman5

Dear rawlinsc ,

years ago , I tried online dating with eharmony, but for some reason they said they had no matches for me. Also, from other people I have heard time and time again that people often lie on online profiles here in the states. I do not have patience with liars and am more of an in person kind of guy.

maybe, online is my only option, but it worries me.

K

karl7

im 44 and never had a relationship (not even ever had sex).....i was on a date once when i was 18 but it was awful......i couldnt talk to her at all and i was with her for 5+ hours .......

anyawy i personally think sexual relationships are very shallow, its all about t!t and As* .....and as you said you rself the man has to have money status, confidence or whatevevr else.....personally ive given up on it, i think its a waste of time.....very shallow