• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

my scalp(hair) hurts for more than 3 years now

S

strana4

Hi! My scalp is hurting for several years now and I really want it to stop. Sometimes it hurts more sometimes less but it always hurts. I don't have long hair and i dont put it in ponytails or buns so that is not the problem. Does anyone know how to solve this? It hurts from the middle of my scalp to my forehead.

E

Empish

Hi,
A sore scalp can be caused by a food intolerance. What other symptoms do you have? Mental and physical.

S

strana4

So, I was searching for a solution and stumbled upon similiar thread here about hair and without even realizing that this is a mental health forum i registered and posted this. So yeah, i don't have any mental problems, but everything about physical pain on my scalp i already written. I didn't know it can be cause by food intolerance, i'll look it up, thanks! also i can't delete my account here, i contacted them to delete it for me but they havent answered, anyways thanks for your answer

S

strana4

Hi,
A sore scalp can be caused by a food intolerance. What other symptoms do you have? Mental and physical.
Also it's never itchy, it just hurts really bad, sometimes more sometimes less, but it never stops

E

Empish

Ok, I have a food intolerance to tannins and one of the symptoms is a sore scalp but it also causes assorts of other problems with my head, tension all over and inside, pulling dragging sensations in my brain (I think from inflammation), mind /body disconnect, problems focusing and concentrating and generally feeling sort of locked inside my head...very disconcerting. You haven't mentioned any of those so probably not the same thing.