• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My phone has been hacked ! Last genuine post was At my end . The last two posts are not mine !

C

cherbear

My phone has been hacked ! Last genuine post was At my end . The last two posts are not mine !

So sorry my phone was hacked all sorted now ! Please do not delete this account thanks xxxx

Last edited:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'll report all the posts explaining but a mod might not be online for a bit. If I was you, as soon as you see a mod I would pm them. Their forum names are in green and admin are in black :)

Also if you haven't already please change your password, maybe to something which isn't you :)

Marliee x

Last edited:
C

cherbear

Thanks so much ! Password changed , i'm pretty angry someone would do that to me and cause distress in others !

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
They didn't seem to do that much. I can't see that you have posted anywhere else except from the depression forum.

Can you check and see whether they sent any private messages and if so report those messages :)

x

C

cherbear

You are an angel thank you so much . Checked my PMs nothing sent by them ! X

A

Alienated

Thanks so much ! Password changed , i'm pretty angry someone would do that to me and cause distress in others !
Oh man I am glad that wasn't real, last night that totally screwed me up. Yesterday I had read about 20 articles on suicide epidemic of guy's my age went up 50%, now 60% of guy's like me don't survive... They named several reasons why, and they are all the same issues I have. But there is NO HELP to offer, I was losing all hope, then saw those posts !!

I am glad it wasn't real, and your safe.

C

cherbear

Aw Alienated i'm so sorry sending you a massive hug and love . Feel free to PM if you would like x I'm not going to pretend i'm in a good place but i'm still kicking ! I really hope you are ok please be safe . I now have a self imposed ban on Googling it's a head trip .Hope you get the help and support you need xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm even more confused. :doh:

So you're staying? I do hope so. :)

C

cherbear

Hi Somersetscorpio my phone got hacked. My own worst enemy and please delete my account were by the hacker . Has been sorted out now thank goodness . So I am staying hunny , hope you are ok ! It's been a bit surreal ! Xx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Ah, i'm glad it was a false alarm and that you're staying. :hug:

S

stuartiee

Glad ur still here hun you help soooo many people on this site you would have been sadly missed xx