• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My own problems

F

Fred V

I have a number of mental conditions in my life, kept from all family eyes. OCD is one of them. This condition startedsince birth but has worsened in 2017, and it's intermittent, erupting again recently because of a nightmare in February 2021. It goes on and off. I have a number of intrusive thoughts flooding inside my head and they caused me torture.

My compulsions? I also suffer having to mindlessly tap a phone's screen on all sides or press buttons on a remote in ritual perfect order, and my mind is insatiable. It wants more, and won't stop harassing me until I get the order right. It drives me crazy.

I bet some of you folks happen to have it as well

J

Jolly

Welcome. Lovely forum and many people on here to support you. I wish you well

S

Shadow231

Hello, I am new to this forum and I also suffer from ocd, in my case my compulsions are touching things multiple times, everything must work according to a pattern if I do not do the compulsion correctly I have to repeat the whole scheme or if I do not do the compulsion at all I feel a lot of discomfort, it really is I cost a lot of nerves and it destroys the psyche. I think you can have an ocd strain called haphemania,

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fred V

Hello, I am new to this forum and I also suffer from ocd, in my case my compulsions are touching things multiple times, everything must work according to a pattern if I do not do the compulsion correctly I have to repeat the whole scheme or if I do not do the compulsion at all I feel a lot of discomfort, it really is I cost a lot of nerves and it destroys the psyche. I think you can have an ocd strain called haphemania,
It's like this demon in my head that will not go away. It takes advantage of my own little fears and makes a "big deal" out of the insignificant detail that I should be ignoring.