• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my own dad just tried to steal from me!!

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i am so annoyed right now i asked my father to sell my amp on ebay he is a spendaholic interested in canons i should have known better he came up with it sold for 16 pounds i said can you stop the sale its worth more than that turns out it sold for £46.00 and what sort of father diddles his own daughter WHEN I FOUND OUT HE SAID he said oh i thought youd want to split the money! ASSHOLE. it reminds me of when i was a kid my grandparents would send money down for us girls and he would take the money out of the cards and buy beer and fags with it its made me so sad.:cry:

S

starfish

theft

yes what sort of a father is he? just dont let him near any of your money again. as the saying goes, you cant choose your family!!!!:cry:. take care.

I

IntrospectionFtw!

that sucks you play guitar? i feel fucked right now think my brains dissolving.

Last edited:
iffybob

iffybob

I dont know all of what my mother took from me ... I do know relatives asked me on a few occasions if I like the gift they had sent ... ??? ... I never saw any of it ... and if I had any money my mother would find it or just take it or con me out of it ..

... if she just said "I need it so we can pay the bills "... ok .. but she didnt .. she was just nasty about it .. but then she was just nasty anyway ...

.... :(

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
HEHEHE um no i play the fiddle.