• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My new cpn the enemy

BillFish

BillFish

I'm very welcoming to guests into my house etc but I now consider my new CPN an enemy to both me and my family, she changes tack completely when my wife is home and can be openly derogatory when she's at work and there is nobody else in the house. She is not passively negligent, but I think actively manipulative and destructive.
She has close family in politics who I regularly see on TV.Don't get me wrong, we exchange smiles a pleasantries, but If she thinks we can't see through her and won't deal with her if needed then she is sorely mistaken, we consider her a snake.:peace:

BillFish

BillFish

lol......my first two cpn's were great, we considered them friends of the family, both have since moved on and been promoted to higher paying jobs. My third cpn was young and charming, but incompetent and inexperienced, she moved back home to a different health system.But my current cpn is nearing retirement and is just biding her time for her pension and openly says she is doing as little as possible in work. She's a different animal to the others and seems to have an agenda, and her agenda doesn't seem to include my welfare. :p

8anana

I think CPN's are a hit and miss.

I've had 5 of them in the last two years, at least 2 went due to pregnancy.

D

Deliah

Glad you are keeping an eye on that viper. Maybe you can put her in a basket and charm her with an Indian instrument. Ha Ha Ha Ha D x

S

supergreysmoke

It's part of the new breed. Same thing happened with mental health care under Hitler. The nice staff got replaced by the wrong sort. The rest is history. There's a article about it I read somewhere, shall try to find it.