• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My name is Lisa and im new

B

babydoll

My name is Lisa and I am totally new here. if anyone wants to mail me cos I won't get to check in that often though i would like to be a support to others, please ask for my E-Mail. I am from ireland. i am not long out of hospital as suffered 4 bereavements in 4 weeks. i am sick since I was 12 but never admitted to hearing voices before now. i would love to talk to anyone who might be able to help. i was pretty vulnerable last weekend and ended up in the arms of an ex-junkie. i cared a lot for him and though he treated me like crap i didnt contact the police though its been confirmed today i am pregnant.God,its good to talk! his best friend, a drug addict threatened me when I rang an ambulance for J because he self harmed so i can't win. is there any chat room here? i feel so alone as I live alone.Thank you all for listening,it helped to chat,love babylisa xx (my nickname cos im so innocent)

Last edited by a moderator:
ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi BabyDoll,
Welcome to the forum! :welcome:
I'm sorry you have faced such hardship. Have a look around the forum. We've all been there to some degree.
Take care.
:flowers:

L

lonelyandlost

Hi
Welcome to the forum,
sorry to hear things have been so hard

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Lisa

And :welcome: to the forum!
There is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience to be found here! :)

B

babydoll

in appreciation

I would like to thank all of you for welcoming me to your space and if i can help you in any way i hope you will find me honest and approachable,love Lisa.

Izabelle

Izabelle

My name is Lisa and I am totally new here. if anyone wants to mail me cos I won't get to check in that often though i would like to be a support to others, please ask for my E-Mail. I am from ireland. i am not long out of hospital as suffered 4 bereavements in 4 weeks. i am sick since I was 12 but never admitted to hearing voices before now. i would love to talk to anyone who might be able to help. i was pretty vulnerable last weekend and ended up in the arms of an ex-junkie. i cared a lot for him and though he treated me like crap i didnt contact the police though its been confirmed today i am pregnant.God,its good to talk! his best friend, a drug addict threatened me when I rang an ambulance for J because he self harmed so i can't win. is there any chat room here? i feel so alone as I live alone.Thank you all for listening,it helped to chat,love babylisa xx (my nickname cos im so innocent)
Hey, Lisa.
That's a shocking story... I find it amazing that you are still out to help others considering everything you're going through. That's admirable. *hugs*
I haven't a clue what to say, I don't think I know enough about these kind of things to say anything particularly helpful... but we're here for you <3
I'll take your e-mail address, I'd love to help in any way I can! Even if that's just an ear to listen.

Also, :welcome:

bluenomore

bluenomore

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Is it important to hide my original name? Introduce Yourself 7
D HI! My name is DBSAiko and I am new to the forum. Introduce Yourself 6
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
S Hey there! My name is Grace Introduce Yourself 5
K Hi my name is K Introduce Yourself 19
L Hi. My name is Michelle. Introduce Yourself 12
D Hi my name is dawn, just joined and I have an anxiety disorder. Introduce Yourself 16
A Hello my name is Amber i struggle with BPD Introduce Yourself 5
P Hi my name is lee Introduce Yourself 8
A Hi my name is Angela. I have had depression for over 20 years. Medication and therapy stopped working. Today is day three for TMS treatment. Introduce Yourself 10
B Hi my name is becky Introduce Yourself 10
S Hi my name is Serayah and I am depressed Introduce Yourself 12
K Hi.my name steve.been having a real rough patch lately and hoping to find like minded people to chat with. Introduce Yourself 7
L My name is Sharon and I am bored with sctizphophrenia Introduce Yourself 11
T Hi everyone my name is Tina (new member) Introduce Yourself 11
M Hi. I won't put my real name, so, on here I've decided to go with the nickname: manny_the_damned, because I feel cursed in this reality Introduce Yourself 6
D Hi my name is Elway Introduce Yourself 13
B Hello ive just joined my name is barmysoo Introduce Yourself 7
Rigormortis11 Googled the name not realizing it was a site Introduce Yourself 6
Sylphrena New here, looking for a name for my thing Introduce Yourself 4
T Hi my name is Luke Introduce Yourself 3
M Hi Everyone, my name is Michelle Introduce Yourself 12
D Hello, my name's Clem*.... Introduce Yourself 6
K Hello, my name is Kate. I have bipolar Introduce Yourself 45
I Hi my name is ilya Introduce Yourself 6
J My name is Jackie I am 55years old and suffer from anxiety and depression. I feel like Im going off my head. Help x Introduce Yourself 35
E Hi there my name is Enrique Introduce Yourself 21
M Hi Guys ..... my name is Martin... Introduce Yourself 4
A Hello, my second name is pmdd and i need help Introduce Yourself 6
J Hello everyone my name Martha and I am in a prolonged depression Introduce Yourself 2
TheDarkPassenger Hello, I have chosen to keep my name private for my own sake and because I really do not like using the internet for personal problems 'per se' Introduce Yourself 3
D Hi, my name is Daniel. I have had ocd for 24 years now. I have learned a lot over the years on how to cope and function well, here to learn and help Introduce Yourself 6
J My name is John I've suffer from depression and so suffer from anxiety and have bpd which am really struggling with finding hard to cope Introduce Yourself 10
T My name is Tomo and im struggling Introduce Yourself 6
S Hello everyone! I am new here and my name is Selma! Introduce Yourself 9
M Hi, my name is Matt, mentally ill since 2003 official diagnosis Introduce Yourself 5
N Hi, the name is Lin Introduce Yourself 4
G My name is Gitty Introduce Yourself 10
WileyCat I misspelled my screen name. Oh well, it's cute, I guess. Introduce Yourself 5
Moses2002 I think this is where i introduce myself! My name is Mo and I live in Ireland I have spent almost 40 years nursing and loved every minute of it. Introduce Yourself 7
A Hello, my name is tallon Introduce Yourself 15
G My Name is Georgia and i need help. Introduce Yourself 22
E My name is Elf Introduce Yourself 4
Rusko Hi, my name is nobody. Introduce Yourself 5
C Hello. My name is Chris. Introduce Yourself 1
K So.... My name is Kristian. Introduce Yourself 2
T Hi-yo, my name is Tom Introduce Yourself 4
G My name is Geoff! Introduce Yourself 6
P Hi, My name is pixie... I need advice Introduce Yourself 2
K Hi, my name is Jordan and I have an anxiety disorder. Introduce Yourself 1