My Mother-in-law died

E

Elaine59

My mother-in-law passed away two months ago. She has been my best friend for over thirty years. She has not been herself for a few years. This past year had been brutal for us both. As she battled death and lost ground each day, and I started battling severe anxiety. It was so bad, I couldn't neven talk to her on the phone without having an anxiety attack. She was in hospice 11 days. Any way, I found out that I have a pituartary tumor and it is affecting my adrenal gland and stuff. It is all so paralyzing for me. I have had anxiety for years, but this, this is something different.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Dear Elaine,
I'm so sorry you've lost your mother in law and best friend. My mother died Sept. 24th. And now you have medical issues of your own. It's a lot to handle all at once. I hope your anxiety will diminish with time.
love, Poopie Doll

E

Elaine59

Thank you. It's been a sad time. My husband travels a lot. It's been hard for us both. I am sorry for the loss of your Mom. My Mom is still living. She is 84. My mother-in-law was 87. We are all old AF!

Last edited:
calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya Elaine, I am sorry for your loss. To lose not only a member of the family but a friend too is so hard. I lost my husband 5 years ago and still feel it daily as he was also my best friend. My deepest sympathies.

exyz

exyz

Hello Elaine, I'm so sorry for your loss. My MIL was a great support to me, especially when I was a young Mum, I miss her very much.
Her love for you will always be around you, don't forget that.
We are here to listen if you need us :hug1: