• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My mother had a bad day and is taking it out on me...

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

She obviously had a bad day and has been yelling and screaming at everyone. She currently is not home because she cant handle it. I don't like it when she gets like this. I hate it actually. I want to go away. I need to get out of this house. I can't do this anymore. I need to stop. Sorry. :sorry:

I am not suicidal. But I'm wanting to move out asap.

katya

katya

She obviously had a bad day and has been yelling and screaming at everyone. She currently is not home because she cant handle it. I don't like it when she gets like this. I hate it actually. I want to go away. I need to get out of this house. I can't do this anymore. I need to stop. Sorry. :sorry:

I am not suicidal. But I'm wanting to move out asap.
I know exactly how you feel. You'll get out at some point. For now, please be kind to yourself and try to stay out of her way. It's good she's left so she can give you some space.

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. :hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

If the paper would call or email back and see if I got the job would be great. I could move out then. I make so little money right now. I couldn't for a long while and now I'm able bodied but can't find work. I won't work where there are too many people because of my social anxiety.

A lot of the time she gets like this. I think shes depressed or bipolar. I don't know.

katya

katya

If the paper would call or email back and see if I got the job would be great. I could move out then. I make so little money right now. I couldn't for a long while and now I'm able bodied but can't find work. I won't work where there are too many people because of my social anxiety.

A lot of the time she gets like this. I think shes depressed or bipolar. I don't know.
Is there any way you could maybe talk to her about getting help, or would that make things worse?

You'll find a job soon enough. :)

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Is there any way you could maybe talk to her about getting help, or would that make things worse?

You'll find a job soon enough. :)
Anytime I mention mental health (except mine) she says she doesn't have problems. Her job is highly stressful. But she brings it home bad. But I als think if I tell her I think she has depression or anxiety problems she would yell more :low:

I hope so!

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm the bad guy yet again. My dad won't talk to me. My mom still isn't home. My brother won't look at me. I'm about to go to bed and cry. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to live here anymore. It's too much. They always fight about mainly money. She instigates the fights most of the time.

They don't the fact i see Sue. Which is bad. She thinks that I should be seeing her less often than now if I'm going to go back to work. Well I'm going to need a support system. I have no friends (though I'm reconnecting to my excoworker that became a friend to me. She literally saved my life...) and my parents...well that's a different story. I am developing a support system besides here as I lean on you all way too much. I would like to become FST again. And to do that I need to develop a support system.

I have a lot of aspirations. I'm going to be going to school in the fall if I don't get a full time job. If I do get one I will be going to school part time. I have a lot of aspirations on this site as well. I'm trying to be more supportive of others...

L

katya

katya

I'm the bad guy yet again. My dad won't talk to me. My mom still isn't home. My brother won't look at me. I'm about to go to bed and cry. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to live here anymore. It's too much. They always fight about mainly money. She instigates the fights most of the time.

They don't the fact i see Sue. Which is bad. She thinks that I should be seeing her less often than now if I'm going to go back to work. Well I'm going to need a support system. I have no friends (though I'm reconnecting to my excoworker that became a friend to me. She literally saved my life...) and my parents...well that's a different story. I am developing a support system besides here as I lean on you all way too much. I would like to become FST again. And to do that I need to develop a support system.

I have a lot of aspirations. I'm going to be going to school in the fall if I don't get a full time job. If I do get one I will be going to school part time. I have a lot of aspirations on this site as well. I'm trying to be more supportive of others...

L
I'm so sorry your family aren't being supportive right now. That's awfully, terribly hard. You'll get out of there soon, and, remember, we're here to keep you sane - we know you're not the bad guy!

It's great that you're reconnecting with your former colleague. Try to do as much of that as possible. I know you say you have no friends, but people often feel like that, when, in reality, there are lots of people out there who care about them. Try to reconnect and connect with as many people as possible to form a different facet to your life that will help support you through this rough time.

Hope you're okay. Hope tomorrow is brighter for you.

:hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm so sorry your family aren't being supportive right now. That's awfully, terribly hard. You'll get out of there soon, and, remember, we're here to keep you sane - we know you're not the bad guy!

It's great that you're reconnecting with your former colleague. Try to do as much of that as possible. I know you say you have no friends, but people often feel like that, when, in reality, there are lots of people out there who care about them. Try to reconnect and connect with as many people as possible to form a different facet to your life that will help support you through this rough time.

Hope you're okay. Hope tomorrow is brighter for you.

:hug1:
I know everyone here is there for me. But it's hard when I have Sue only. T will be a good friend to have again though. Shes very nice and helps me a lot. It'll be awkward to see her though. She knows so much about my last hospitalization since she was a nurse that worked there and was on a 1-1 with me several times.

When I make people mad they tell everyone in our family and the family friends we have and then they are mad at me as well. It makes me upset. It's a very upsetting event. I just exist when I make especially my mom angry.

I dont' go out to the bars and we don't have clubs. So it's hard to meet people.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Why do people watch things on the TV about rape and murder? I can't go to my room as we have flooding issues right now. So I have to hear about rape. Which is triggering me. But since nobody is talking to me and I've tried talking to them but they won't talk back I can't ask them turn it off.

I'm decompensating. But not too much. I'm afraid it'll be bad.

I'm hyper-aware. Everything is clear.

katya

katya

Why do people watch things on the TV about rape and murder? I can't go to my room as we have flooding issues right now. So I have to hear about rape. Which is triggering me. But since nobody is talking to me and I've tried talking to them but they won't talk back I can't ask them turn it off.

I'm decompensating. But not too much. I'm afraid it'll be bad.

I'm hyper-aware. Everything is clear.
Dude, I know the feeling. Rape triggers me and it's always on fucking TV. I'm at my mum and dad's as well and they know my past and don't shield me from it at all. So sorry you're having to put up with this.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Dude, I know the feeling. Rape triggers me and it's always on fucking TV. I'm at my mum and dad's as well and they know my past and don't shield me from it at all. So sorry you're having to put up with this.
Thank you. It just is bad. I figured out that I can go to my family room. So now I'm watching Jeopardy.

Mom is back but she hasn't talked to anyone. Dad only talked to me when I specifically talked to him this time.

katya

katya

Thank you. It just is bad. I figured out that I can go to my family room. So now I'm watching Jeopardy.

Mom is back but she hasn't talked to anyone. Dad only talked to me when I specifically talked to him this time.
I don't see why they're ostracising you right now. I'm so sorry.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Because im such a bitch. I shouldn't have said anything...