• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

My mother getting surgery tommorrow

Freespirit777

Freespirit777

formerly Linda1989
My mother is getting a hysterectomy because they found cancer in her uterus. Im very nervous right now Im scared of losing her. The rest of my family is nervous too. My mother supports me in everything, I do have brothers and sisters, my other brother just moved out the house and two sister is own their own. My father cant do nothing he doesnt even drive he was never stable even when I was younger. I been studying for my drivers license because I know my mother wont be able to drive for a while, I drove before just never got my license. I want to cry but my antipsychotics wont let me, I feel paralyzed I need to cry again. If you're a christian please pray for mother and family.

O

Orangeade

My mother is getting a hysterectomy because they found cancer in her uterus. Im very nervous right now Im scared of losing her. The rest of my family is nervous too. My mother supports me in everything, I do have brothers and sisters, my other brother just moved out the house and two sister is own their own. My father cant do nothing he doesnt even drive he was never stable even when I was younger. I been studying for my drivers license because I know my mother wont be able to drive for a while, I drove before just never got my license. I want to cry but my antipsychotics wont let me, I feel paralyzed I need to cry again. If you're a christian please pray for mother and family.
Thank you for sharing! I’m sorry you’re going through this, please if you feel able to, please update us. I would like to see how you and your mother gets on! Wishing your mother the best of luck for her surgery and sending you, your mother and your family a lot of love x

Freespirit777

Freespirit777

formerly Linda1989
Right now she is in surgery im stressing real bad.

LoqLamp

LoqLamp

@Linda1989 she should be fine. Usually issues are from the anaesthetic. But she’s obviously fine with it. Worst case they need to do a follow up surgery but I really doubt it. I think she’s going to be just fine.