• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

my mental state is getting worse please help

OCDguy

OCDguy

I find generally that dealing, working towards a solution to our pain, struggles, obstacles in life starts to tackle the effects from them. It also helps us to develop a more positive mind-set and inner growth and confidence in ourselves. Hope this helps, don't know if it does...

N

Noel

I think confession is good for the soul, but only once you have been in the habit of self evaluation and are certain that what you are experiencing is a true thought and not a messenger from hell. Mental illness is all caught up with our emotions and honestly, our thinking is not always to be relied on as healthy. So, yes, I confess, repent and hope it will help me to untangles my thinking and count on it as being healthy. I like to come out of the darkness and know that God is washing me, cleansing my heart and mind and taking my illness into a place of light so I can see what is real. It is a detoxing procedure and God and I are in this together. BUT, I have to be true to myself before I can be true to God. Noel

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
if you are running away from voices, that means you will never find a nice one. If you are running away from sadness, that will mean you will never. Sometimes we run, sometimes we embrace, sometimes we stand our ground and fight.