• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my mental state is getting worse please help

B

bounty74

I'm on anti psychotic and anti depressant medication. I'm hearing voices all the time and having visual hallucinations. recently I've started having severe intrusive thoughts about violence towards others and self harm, they are like gruesome images in my head. for the last week I've not been sleeping hardly at all and I can't concentrate on anything. I'm scared I'm going to act on these intrusive thoughts. what should I do?

Zero One

Zero One

Let your psychiatrist know. He/she may need to change your meds. They once had to take me off a medication I really liked (because I felt mostly normal in a way and had high energy levels) but it was making my thoughts unstable and I had to be hospitalized. Sorry to hear that you are scared. I hope you feel better soon.

K

karl7

I'm on anti psychotic and anti depressant medication. I'm hearing voices all the time and having visual hallucinations. recently I've started having severe intrusive thoughts about violence towards others and self harm, they are like gruesome images in my head. for the last week I've not been sleeping hardly at all and I can't concentrate on anything. I'm scared I'm going to act on these intrusive thoughts. what should I do?
you should get yourself admitted to a psych hospital straight away and tell your pdoc PERIOD

W

wellness

Like the previous reply you should indeed see a Psychiatrist pronto !! Now that you are fully AWARE and Make your self fully aware that these "Intrusive Thoughts" originate from the Voices so you should NOT PERIOD NOT act on them develop the ability to distinguish all the garbage put out by The Voices and simply IGNORE this SHIT !!!

Cheerio !!!