• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my medication keeps changing

T

triple x

i have trouble sleeping without the tablets they give to specaially help me sleep but their not sleeping tablets i just want to know i am not on my own and the whole rigime is upsetting my part time college course and life please am i on my own?:D:scared:

jax

jax

I can't sleep without my seroquel either. Usually can't sleep at all or get a few hours.

thing fish

thing fish

i don't sleep very well. i find myself getting to sleep very early but in turn i wake in the middle of the night

R

raverminx

in the last 6 weeks ive had med change nearly every week! ive finally settled on larmogine or however u spell it. need sleeping tabs too otherwise id never sleep!

A

Affective

in the last 6 weeks ive had med change nearly every week! ive finally settled on larmogine or however u spell it. need sleeping tabs too otherwise id never sleep!
I had that when I was manic last year. I went a whole week with only about 5 hours of sleep.