• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My life sucks

doomsayers

doomsayers

I wonder if i had a different life i would be happier . I didnt ask to be born. I didnt ask to be sexually abused and raped by my dad. I didnt ask for my mental health. I didnt ask for all my trama . All i ask for is the voices to leave me alone or stop with the self hate . I want to die anyway . So stop shouting die at me please. Just get out of my head .
I guess you could say i was lucky waking up this morning. I dont think so.

kimidare

kimidare

Hi Yem
How are you today ?

Do you have any support near you ? Someone you can talk with about your suicidal feeling ? A friend, a family member if there is one of them good, a therapist or someone else ?

I know how trauma can be overwhelming. What happened don t define your life or who you are. You re so much more than that. Can you think about some good things that happened ?

You re not alone.

kimidare

kimidare

Just in case it can help :

It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

N

Nosense

I wonder if i had a different life i would be happier . I didnt ask to be born. I didnt ask to be sexually abused and raped by my dad. I didnt ask for my mental health. I didnt ask for all my trama . All i ask for is the voices to leave me alone or stop with the self hate . I want to die anyway . So stop shouting die at me please. Just get out of my head .

D

Drstrange

prayers for the rest of my life I’ll try to figure this out.. also one of these mfs might pay the price for this abuse someone has to pay and something has to be done

doomsayers

doomsayers

prayers for the rest of my life I’ll try to figure this out.. also one of these mfs might pay the price for this abuse someone has to pay and something has to be done
Yeah i guess