• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My Life, Rebecca Tacosa Gray,The True Swan

R

RebeccaTacosaGray

I was thinking on my life, yesterday and today, and knowing that I've been truly blessed...although I have been through some traumatic experiences. The voices I hear have a purpose, a purpose specific to me. One of the things I love, and this has been true from the start, that The Swan (and there are many around my house...I collected them for a while) is truly representative of my House, The House of Tacosa Gray, as well as several other signs, including the Insignia that represents my Coat of Arms, The Heart SP, which I use on all of my Artwork, including my Angelic Paintings. Signs are part of my life, and The Swan has been recurrent for me, and, in Truth, represents my own True House Identity. It is not Magdalenian. In fact, it came up as the representative opposite of Magdalenian, and has been that way for a long time. Those who know me well know this. However, thinking of my own House, and my own life, has made me think of the things that are lovely, that I cherish, in my own life. I have started a path with My Church of Love, and it has included study of religious texts, many which have touched me deeply. And I have tried to reach out to others by sharing my text Love Loves. Love Fights. Love Wins. in a creative manner...I've been doing Poetry and Prose Readings at Borders Books, as well as playing much of my music from my book You Belong To Me, A Book of Compositions by Rebecca Tacosa Gray, for Michael. I have scheduled five more performances in the next couple of months, and will be trying to schedule for the Bay Area, San Francisco, and Sacramento/Davis, as well. I wrote two new compositions, one dedicated to The Holy Spirit called "The Song of Love." Some people are calling it "Holy, Holy, Holy," but it is truly "The Song of Love." And my five year old daughter, Isabel and I, the other night, sat on the bed for our bedtime story and wrote a Fairy Tale together, which I made into a song, and it is called "The Golden Tree." Both songs are beautiful, and I'll continue to write. I have many poems Michael and I wrote together that I haven't set to music yet, and there are other I've written that I need to set to music. I have continued painting, and my exhibits are lovely...I need to update my Turlock Exhibit, which actually housed my exhibit dedicated to my true love, Michael for a long while. My "The Soul" Exhibit in Modesto is gorgeous. I'm writing, right now, for My Church of Love, a long poem/prose piece that I will also set to music, "The Love Song of True God." It will be beautiful. Also I will be including songs that I've written to Honor each World Faith. Just recently I wrote one to Honor the Sikh Faith entitled "He is Beautiful," and it pulls directly from the Shri Guru Granth Sahib. I wanted to write one for the Catholic Faith, as well, but haven't yet found the text I want to pull from...It takes a moment of inspiration, of knowing, for me, that the text is going to say exactly what I want it to say. I have been visiting my Core Faiths every Wednesday, my Childhood Catholic Faith, St. Anthony's Church, My Sikh Faith, The Golden Temple, and I need add, to my Wednesdays, one hour for my Third Core Faith, Taoism. I'm in the process of crafting my Traditions of my Faiths, and these three Core Faiths will always be my Core Faiths, Without Fail. My Church of Love will be beautiful...I have been doing outreach a little at a time, and it will grow, but slowly.

Anyway, these are the lovely things in my life, amid some of the negative. I have fought for my Love, and will always Fight for mine, and others. Jesus Christ himself knows this. My House is my House, and I love who I am--Rebecca Tacosa Gray, Unique Human Being, Tiger Lily, who keeps fighting and knowing the Truth. My life is beautiful, and I will always Fight for it...Rebecca Tacosa Gray

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Rebecca...

How lovely...to read...your...inspiring words...
I too...find an infinity...in writing...followed...by...my art...
I dearly love...your house...
My house...as in...the body...that enraptures...my sole...
rings...softly...this...word...of... love too...
It is... a great...wonder...our house...of many...
being...
the voice...
of those...
that...
wish...to par take...our daily pursuits...
to struggle...
is the order...
I feel...
before...we...can...put...rest...
that...
what...whishes...to hinder...our house....qualities...
to rise...above...is a delight...
I'm careful...to say...
that...
my house...is untidy...at times...
and...
find...a wee talk...to the quality...that controls...its keeping...
being... that higher part... of... self...
is the order...of... that... particular day...
praise be...indeed...
to involve...our channeling...
into... a prospective...activity...
keeps...the order...of...our...house keeping...
It is... delightful...to...meet...you...Rebecca...
To be able to put...your product out there...is surely the reward...
I have...wrote...a self portrayal... with 'voice' to me... in the early stages...advancing...to where... I find ...myself...now
this book...of sorts...has...a follow up...it is ilistrated...with....some... of... my art...in accordance...to...the 'voice' to me...
I know... not...how to get it... out there...
I have... more work...
but...
stumped...into...how...to take...the bull...by... the horn...and...let others... see...
I'm... at this moment...producing...channeled art...with words...for...what... I term...an...on the road...show...
I'm nervous...It is... new... to me...to display...
I have had...two...exhibitions...so far...
but...my writings...in book...form...
I have... no... idea...what... to do...with...
I'm so thrilled...to hear...
that...
you... Rebecca...have... done it...
praise be indeed...cherish...
and...
well done...you...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx) in the light of the love you speak of...