• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My life is over

G

George10111

I decided to go see my brother tonight. I got on the freeway and got into a pretty bad wreck but I’m not hurt. I am shaken. My cars destroyed. I got arrested and because I stupidly went out with weed in my car, so I got a possession charge. I wasn’t high. I’d never endanger somebody’s life. I wasn’t going to drive home tonight either I was going to wait till tomorrow to drive home sober. In the most odd set of circumstances I go out and get fucked over in everu way. As if life couldn’t get any harder. I’m up to my neck in suicidal thoughts. I really think I might do it now because I was barely staying afloat. I have no idea how I’ll make it now. I’m not saying this is it, but life just got much worse and I’m going to have further societal trust issues and a much harder time in life. I don’t know. I don’t know if I should pray. Sometimes I feel like when I try to do right I get wronged and when I mess up I get wronged. I don’t know.

M

ManDss

Hi. Dnt know what to say. So sorry to hear this. Hope u can make it throug it.

G

George10111

I am alive and not hurt that’s good, and I’m not in jail. Even tho I should never have been arrested in the first place. Hopefully I get through this one. Life just blew me off my last leg

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
When i am hanging by a thread, i often say 'a broken nail would finish me off right now'

It's a joke, but it means that i cannot cope with anything else going wrong.

You have had a huge thing happen to you when you were already struggling. You did so well to cope with that. Now it is time to rest and look after yourself, recharge your batteries.

U

Uther

Stay strong mate. Life can be pretty shitty at times, but it can also change for the better pretty quickly.

T

treasurebox

Know that there wi be better days for you. You were created to have a happy and meaningful life. Choose to be happy.

C

celticlass

So what's with the societal trust issues? You got caught with drugs in your possession! Now I don't know the last time you did it before you went out in your car but it cannot be ruled out as a factor which did not contribute to the smash. And before you react angrily to me I come at this one as a recovered alcoholic who did get done for drink driving. Oh yes. I left my home in my bare feet one Sunday afternoon, having drank 2 vodkas on top of antabuse. I did not cause a crash but the bottom of my world dropped out that day. Not even this stopped me drinking though. It got much worse. So I think you need to look at your habit because you are only kidding self if you think it does not contribute to mood swings and poor reaction times behind the wheel. I am 5 years clean and sober last month. I still have mental health issues but I deal with them in a clean way. I am sorry you are depressed but you need to act to get it sorted out.

G

George10111

The man hit me going at least 85mph and I was going around 65mph. It was dark in my rear view mirror and I did not see headlights when I merge and believe me my eyes are sensitive af to light. The dude must have merged into me or was looking at his phone because I was in the lane for a solid 3 seconds and he flew into me so hard I almost lost control. I pulled over having thoughts like, ‘fuck this really happened. Why did I even do this I just wanted to stay home and watch tv