• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my life is going in a downward spiral

D

despised

my life is an endless loop thinking of what's gonna happen to me, having my family talk behind my back and not good things either, they think i can't hear them because i have earphones on but most of the time i'm not listening to anything beside listening to my family talk crap about me i have said this in a previous post my family is not a loving one atleast not to me but to my other siblings they are nice and loving, i have no medications to help me i'm off them at the moment because i either forget or i'm occupied with something, no amount of music, hugs which i never had, relaxing baths that i can't take anymore, nothing and i MEAN nothing can heal my stress, depression, anxiety and hatred. except one thing

D

Daringdan

Sorry to hear that. I know what it can be like to feel something like that with my paranoid thoughts. I hope you can find some peace somehow. I do different things such as going for a walk or listening to music. I know you wrote that nothing helps but I'm glad you are reaching out here.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Try not think those thoughts towards your loved ones. I speak from experience when i say i know they love you to bits. Its hard when your circling the drain i know. But there is a life for you if you fight for it xx

T

treasurebox

You can think and feel better. You have a choice to be happy no matter what. So, choose to be happy despite your family's behavior towards you. Do things that will make you happy.