• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My life is curse.

L

Lionheart

Founding Member
I am fed up with everything, no matter how hard I try I just feel I am destined to be alone and unpopular. All I hear from my friends is how they are fed up with there girlfriends and how much love they get sometimes. All I hear from fellow befriending people is how many girlfriends they have had and how they will have a 'threesome' this weekend. Nothing is cheering me up, my best friend is getting engaged to a really nice girl, he say's he wants me at the wedding but when he use to go out partying I saw him hiding under my flat window so I woulden't see him go past. Why do people resent me so much?

I am really at the end, just last week in a place called Nelson a guy jumped and died, I know where this place is, I know it will work for me. Maybe I won't go to a nice place after but anything is better then this life at the moment.

Good luck to everyone on the forum or whoever reads this message, it was a pleasure knowing all of you. Look after each other.

L

Lionheart

Founding Member
Well I blew that one.

Sorry about my post earlier, I really thought I was at the end, I managed to phone a number and they suggested I go to hospital, I haven't been yet but I might go in. If hospital is like what my friends who have been in say, I am not looking forward to it. I am sorry for my post, I feel really stupid, I just get really sad when depression affects me.
Sorry again. :redface:

R

riverofdragons

It takes courage to carry on when life seems bleak...well done.

C

chuchunezbee

Hi Lionheart, firstly not giving into that impulsive desire to end your life was no doubt difficult. However you need to acknowledge the strength it took, to make the decision to keep fighting. You should be proud of yourself and hold your head high. Don’t apologize either for your initial post, everyone here is on the level. We’re here to help not to judge. Stay strong!

J

joefrancis

Don't know if this will help

Biochemical imbalances may make emotions more severe and prolonged. You could try some local churches, they'd probably love to have you.