• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

my life has been robbed away from me

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
my mom just told me my brother is visiting and i want to cry because i literally dont have anything to talk about with him cause all i do is work and hallucinate. my hallucinations limits the number of normal conversations i can have with people because im literally not thinking the same things as them. it makes me so sad that i plan to sit in my room while my brother is coming to visit. fuck life. fuck god, and fuck aliens. fuck EVERYONE. this is alllll bullshit and torture. im in a simulation of fucking hell while others are in a simulation of heaven.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
he already knows i hallucinate and feels sorry for me. its so sad to feel "crazy person pity" i mean seriously sad. like you know how you feel about someone when they hallucinate ALOT. you pity them because they are crazy. that's what he's like with me
im robbed of my life.

A

anyajp

voices ruined my life too..cant do anything without thoughts inserted, being watched, being monitored, and having my life dissected and taken the piss out of....aswell as stalking and mishaps taken the piss out of also!...so infuriating it really annoys me.....my lifes going down the drain. argh

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
yes there are times when i think something that i don't believe in at all. and im like where is this coming from?? and realizing that other schizophrenics experience it too. it makes no sense to have a thought i don't believe in at all.
i dont believe there's a God anymore. i simply don't.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
voices ruined my life too..cant do anything without thoughts inserted, being watched, being monitored, and having my life dissected and taken the piss out of....aswell as stalking and mishaps taken the piss out of also!...so infuriating it really annoys me.....my lifes going down the drain. argh
Attleast we don't live for infinity

C

Cokeacola

Hello.
I get what you are feeling.
I hear voices in my head and for me it's all one big idea and a cycle that keeps repeating over and over again. When it makes zero sense and hurts me.
But also with mine I hear a demon witch has to do with the cycle and I also choose to believe in religion because it's changed me for the better and makes me feel like I have at least someone to talk too and something to look forward too.
also not trying to force and beliefs on anyone. Just sharing my experience with you guys.
anyway hope it gets better for you all.

J

Jazzrara

I have similar problems. My mam does a barbeque thinking she is doing something great for everyone and I actually hate it because I have nothing to talk about. What I've found helpful though, is that I don't really need to say much if I just listen to others. I let them do the talking after asking them one or two questions. I know it's not great, but that's what helps me.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
Hello.
I get what you are feeling.
I hear voices in my head and for me it's all one big idea and a cycle that keeps repeating over and over again. When it makes zero sense and hurts me.
But also with mine I hear a demon witch has to do with the cycle and I also choose to believe in religion because it's changed me for the better and makes me feel like I have at least someone to talk too and something to look forward too.
also not trying to force and beliefs on anyone. Just sharing my experience with you guys.
anyway hope it gets better for you all.
I feel ya on the repetition. I'm personally stuck on one thing that I feel I'll ruin my life and I can't even ask anyone about it because it will just make me more paranoid

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
I think you need a lot more personal help with dealing with psychosis. Maybe find a better medication and do some therapy.
Therapy makes me feel worse. I'm really scared to try other medications because of EPS. I'm seriously terrified of EPS

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
I have similar problems. My mam does a barbeque thinking she is doing something great for everyone and I actually hate it because I have nothing to talk about. What I've found helpful though, is that I don't really need to say much if I just listen to others. I let them do the talking after asking them one or two questions. I know it's not great, but that's what helps me.
I have nothing to talk about either because I'm hallucinating all the time it seriously limits the amount of topics my mind goes through

J

jonnyc55

I've lost several years since I was 21, lost a big chunk of my prime days by mental confusion.

Never thought something like that would happen.

L

lifecangetbetter

Taking a break
I've lost several years since I was 21, lost a big chunk of my prime days by mental confusion.

Never thought something like that would happen.
have you tried any medications? they help substantially

L

llittlelostlady

Tell the voices to F off

They are nasty tits and nothing more