• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my intro

M

manycolors

Founding Member
welp i have been in therapy most of my life and now at the age of 36im not in therapy becuse of our states budget so im looking for supportby others means as a child i had health problems that i had to deal with along side ofs*abuse from friends of family ilive with a man who has aspburgers syndrome im diagnosed as borderline persionaly disorder and majior depression along side of my addictions i have been free from crack cocaine for four years and marjunna

D

Dollit

Hi many colours :welcome: and hope you get something out of the board. Well done for being clean from the crack & marijuana, that's something to be proud of.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: manycolors :)

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Welcome manycolours, sounds like you've had quite a bit to deal with and have come out onto the other side. Hope you find some solace here....

:welcome:

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome:

Well done on your achievement,that is fantastic :)

H

honestjohn

Founding Member
welcome

welcome from all your friends.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi manycolours and :welcome:, hope you find help and support here:hug:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
welp i have been in therapy most of my life and now at the age of 36im not in therapy becuse of our states budget so im looking for supportby others means as a child i had health problems that i had to deal with along side ofs*abuse from friends of family ilive with a man who has aspburgers syndrome im diagnosed as borderline persionaly disorder and majior depression along side of my addictions i have been free from crack cocaine for four years and marjunna
:welcome: to you manycolors

Glad you found your way here. You will find support and friendship here. Well done on getting clean, that is a massive achievement you have accomplished there :clap:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself 3
Castle Elnath Introduce Yourself 4
A Introduce Yourself 6
S Introduce Yourself 2
Opalescence Introduce Yourself 6