• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My Huntington's Disease Story

H

Heather Dugdale

Founding Member
I am 25, am experiencing Huntington’s disease symptoms. We have severe mental symtoms that drive us crazy. I am in home care. My family is one of the few in the world who have early onset. I was a Nurse Assistant before I got sick. I made a positive, comprehensive website. It has a blog, Articles, videos, care giving tips, research, ways to fight brain fog, myths, my story, my families’ story, history, ways to have a positive testing experience, and ways to cope. I also put on there the poems I got published in the horizon. I now have my personal support group. I have won more awards in a short period time than any other site, 69. 26 are international Awards. I am on the Top Disability/ Disease Blog List. I also have won the Disability Network Award.

http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/

T

Twylight

An Excellent website Heather

I had Chemotherapy for Bonemarrow leukemia and it has so far given me an extra 11 years of life.

In these 11 years I have developed a healthy Spiritual Belief.

Like yourself, I will never give up Hope..

T

trinajane28

i just found this site....
im 28 and have had hd since i was 21, ive got very bad now
i also got shot in the face in 2006

its only gettin worse
my mom died at 40,so i kno u'r pain
if you get this, email me:[email protected]