My Heart Hurts

S

sagehoney13

Hi everyone,

I have posted on this forum before about feeling lonely, but I am at a loss right now so I am posting about it again. I have been in severe pain for a while now, and I am beginning to lose hope. I am overcome with a loneliness so extreme my heart physically hurts. It feels like my chest is being stabbed. I worry that I will never experience meaningful friendship or love. My lack of social skills concerns me. I am at a point where my loneliness is damaging me mentally and physically, and I lack the tools to make things better.

My persistent loneliness is a cause for major concern. I feel like I am bleeding but I don't know where to turn. My family is not supportive and I have no friends. I feel this is becoming an emergency situation. I have trouble completing tasks and leaving the house due to persistent crying spells that can last for hours. Research shows that loneliness is linked to heart problems and premature death and I can see why. I am worried it will lead to my death one day. I do not plan on acting on suicidal thoughts right now, but I fear that someday I will lose this battle and end my life. I want to find a way to fill the hole in my heart before it kills me.

Sorry if this is really depressing, I just need to vent. Any thoughts on the situation would be helpful, so feel free to share.

Thanks for reading,
sagehoney13

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and send you lots of love
i'm sure you will meet lots of new friends here soon and hopefully feel less lonely
love Lu xxx

S

Sara_1978

I’m sorry ur feeling so lonely, that must be horrible.
Do you not have any family or friends?
I can’t imagine what that must feel like.
😢 x

S

sagehoney13

I’m sorry ur feeling so lonely, that must be horrible.
Do you not have any family or friends?
I can’t imagine what that must feel like.
😢 x
I have family they are just kind of judgemental. Nothing against them they just dont understand what I'm going through and they see me as lazy. I don't have any friends and I'm out of school for the summer so it won't be easy to make them. But I'm gonna try to find somewhere to meet people.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Please if your worried about your heart, see your dr. They can rule out things.
I'm sorry your feeling lonely, hope you make new friends on here and in real life.
Try joining clubs locally.
Take care

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Social Anxiety Forum 1