• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My head wont shut up! Aarrruuggghhh

M

memyself and b

no sleep last night cos my head wont shut up who me yes you why i dont knowmmmm llllaaaaaaa making stupid silly noises that rhyme or sound good no scense at all fucked up want to hit my head like ive done in the past want to cut my hair off with blunt scissors, kkep rubbubg my forehead constsntly oh god i cant even write it looks like im hitting the keys but when i look at the screen its amess exhausted angry SIO FUCKING AAANNNGRY fidgety anxiuous dropping everything hate myself uggly fat crap ladydadadida hunbby will say get on your exercise bike it helps your mood DONT WANT TO GET ONTHE FUCCCCCCCCKING BIKE YOU GET ON IT JUST SHUUUUUT UUPP:mad::(:unsure:

M

memyself and b

Wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

rapid cycling is shit i never know what im doing or what comes next bit like a box of chocs now im flying way up high want to go driving in my baby(landrover) shakey, cant stop fidgeting really really REALLY HHHAAAPPPYYY, eyes moving around fast, thoughts of speeds up to 90 miles an hour im sure trying to type as fast as i can getting faster he he he he oooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggg head hurts whatch out ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeesssssss gooonnna blow:scared:

M

memyself and b

quieter now

calmer now the empty feeling is here fragile head hurts:cry: