• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My head is buzzing

wollie

wollie

It wont shut up, I think it is because they have taken my carrer away from me,
The voices are telling me over and over to do some thing stupid, I have tried the usual trick of listening to loud music but it just does not work, it is driving me crazy, what to do?

EdEd

EdEd

What exactly are the voices saying? What are they talking about...?

wollie

wollie

They are saying kill your self you Fing Wker you dont belong in this world, over and over.

EdEd

EdEd

Ouch , wtf? That is harsh , they shouldn't be saying that at all.. wow , what the hell? What do you say back?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Well according to my beliefs your voice is a part of you so if you die he dies with you.

So the question is why does your voice want to die so badly? Because he's bloody miserable living the way he is especially if he's on medication.

Mine is nearly crying most of the time because I won't come off medication or talk to him.

Take pleasure in knowing how bad a life your voice is having, I do.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold, but they neglect to mention how sweet it tastes.

Catty5

Catty5

Hello
I’m so sorry you’re suffering a lot
I really hope “med” reduces voice in your head.
I’m not psychotic but I heard voice only once in my life when I was on Cymbalta for just one day. I was so scared.

Hope your voices will go away.....

wollie

wollie

Ouch , wtf? That is harsh , they shouldn't be saying that at all.. wow , what the hell? What do you say back?
Im constantly teeling them to F---k off, leave me alone, your the Wa--kers not me.

EdEd

EdEd

Well they outta listen to ya. It sucks when the voices dont listen to you. It's like I speaking plainly about what I want you to do so why have you not done this yet?