• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

my gp

darren

darren

i took a visit to my dr ,i told him the good news i found a job full time ,
i wanted some medication to settle my nerves he only gave me qty 6 of 2mg of
Fluanxol , i use to get 30 to last me.why only 6 ?
wen for years he went on and on at me to take a combiation of mood/anti phycotic injections anti depressions anti anixy sleeping tabets all at 1 time ...
i still get stressed but he only gave me qty 6 2mg of
Fluanxol .............:(

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Darren, and welcome to the forum.:welcome:

Maybe it's because your GP went on for so long about it and you have lived so long without it, he feels you don't need it? I hope I understood your post correctly?

Congrats on the new job!(y)

J

jamesdean

Has mrsp says perhaps he dosent feel that you need the meds if you are well enough to go to work and therefore this is a positive move would you want to be going to work on all thosr meds i personally wouldnt be able to consenrate on my work perhaps you need more of an anti stree med now or if this wrong go back and see him and explain .The thing this mh thing is so hit n miss/COLOR]

darren

darren

thanks for the replies ,the good news is iv been workin there 13 weeks no
sick days good time keeping , iv been given a full contract to work ,but now theres also a further 3 months probationary , hopefully i pass that to...
now to the inportant bit, so far i feel fine stess levels r normal sleep patterns fine. no medications needed so far so good. ...

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Well done Darren :clap:

Try and stay off the meds if you can, we do not always know what other probs they cause.

Take care
:hug:

darren

darren

Sleep/ear wax problums

just popin in here to update u,my works fine so far doing good,
but some think as stupid as hearwax he drivin me mad ,try olive oil, ok thanks doc, sleep problem im on getting 4 up and down to make tea coffie ,ok gp gave be zopiclone 7.5 mg qty 6 to pick mE UP .
WEN I got the subScrition it says take 1 DAY.I DONT WANT TO FALL ASLEEP AT WORK.:confused:I TOOK 1 NOW I CANNOT WALK LEGS ALL ALL OVER THE PLACE,
GOOD JOB ITS SATURDAY NO WORK LOL

Last edited:
daffy

daffy

Founding Member
These are sleeping pills darren and meant to be taken at night. Please dont attempt to drive, or even go out because youre judgement will be affected.

Take care