• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My girlfriend did me so dirty

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

She’s been devaluing for a while now though ??
you’re using it in a different way, when I said she devalues I don’t mean talking about you in a negative way I’m talking about she’s told herself she dislikes you and never wants to see you again, so in her eyes she feels the same as she would as a stranger in the street ... probably less.

Like I said I’m sure you’ll move on get a new gf and be fine!

A

AGomez27

dude that sounds controlling though. If someone doesn’t want to talk to me I don’t turn up at their house, if she’s blaming you and complaining about her feelings it’s definitely over, I’m not sure how you couldn’t be sure of it ... like when I read your post it was incredibly obvious it was over
I wasn’t gonna force her lol that’s whyi waited around just in case. She can’t stay out late anyway so whatever time I could’ve got to talk face to face I wanted to take advantage of the possible opportunity. Okay well I know her enough that’s why I was confused you know how many times when she’s been mad at me over nothing saying I did something wrong and it was her I’d either hear from her own mouth or her telling my friends and they tell me that she said fuck Alex I hate him he’s single but couldn’t answer the question if we’re together or not then follow up by saying oh I love him so much though I love his body. Wrf you see what I mean I hope you do. But I’m forcing myself to move on she disrespected me so bad and acted like we were never something and just ran away from our problems like she always does but I’m the worse way possible. She lied to so she broke a lot of things.

A

AGomez27

She always complained when I didn’t chase after her in fighting situations but when I’m fighting for my relationship and I knew it was on the line and I fought to talk to her and get answers I’m a stalker. She’s just got hate saying this a lot of things she’s gotta work on I didn’t realize until she’s probably a narcissist as well. But I was still willing to work on it with her to be happy but now I feel stupid so no more

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I wasn’t gonna force her lol that’s whyi waited around just in case. She can’t stay out late anyway so whatever time I could’ve got to talk face to face I wanted to take advantage of the possible opportunity. Okay well I know her enough that’s why I was confused you know how many times when she’s been mad at me over nothing saying I did something wrong and it was her I’d either hear from her own mouth or her telling my friends and they tell me that she said fuck Alex I hate him he’s single but couldn’t answer the question if we’re together or not then follow up by saying oh I love him so much though I love his body. Wrf you see what I mean I hope you do. But I’m forcing myself to move on she disrespected me so bad and acted like we were never something and just ran away from our problems like she always does but I’m the worse way possible. She lied to so she broke a lot of things.
dude you turned up at her house what do you mean you’re not going to force her 😂 if she doesn’t want to speak to you don’t turn up at her house bro it’s controlling and weird.

if she says I hate Alex why would you want to he with her? If she said that she disrespected you along time ago - I don’t think there’s anything else to add just move on

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

She always complained when I didn’t chase after her in fighting situations but when I’m fighting for my relationship and I knew it was on the line and I fought to talk to her and get answers I’m a stalker. She’s just got hate saying this a lot of things she’s gotta work on I didn’t realize until she’s probably a narcissist as well. But I was still willing to work on it with her to be happy but now I feel stupid so no more
bro if you turn up at her house when she says she doesn’t want to talk that’s getting close to stalking ... she’s probably got a lot of stuff to work on but sounds like you do as well - there nothing more to add here

get a new girlfriend bro - problem solved you’re both happy then.

A

AGomez27

dude you turned up at her house what do you mean you’re not going to force her 😂 if she doesn’t want to speak to you don’t turn up at her house bro it’s controlling and weird.

if she says I hate Alex why would you want to he with her? If she said that she disrespected you along time ago - I don’t think there’s anything else to add just move on
You just don’t understand bro , if she said no like earlier I would’ve left I’m not like that. I told you I took a chance to see if she’d change her mind. Because I knew it was childish and laughable that’s why then I knew she had a problem I loved her enough to help. Just hope you find someone like that and for everyone else that has BPD can get the same. I tried a lot and was patient enough and only to be treated like this. Thanks anyway for trying

A

AGomez27

Not trying to say anything but btw she just texted me last night. 34 times and called me once to be exact. Now I’m really trippin

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

You just don’t understand bro , if she said no like earlier I would’ve left I’m not like that. I told you I took a chance to see if she’d change her mind. Because I knew it was childish and laughable that’s why then I knew she had a problem I loved her enough to help. Just hope you find someone like that and for everyone else that has BPD can get the same. I tried a lot and was patient enough and only to be treated like this. Thanks anyway for trying
bro I understand completely I use to be a police officer if someone tells you they don’t want to speak to you and they turn up at your house it’s harassment ... you’re getting arrested if her family had called the police you’d be in a cell.

bro I’ve had girlfriends but decided recently to stay single because all it causes is heartbreak for me and heartbreak for them - but that’s how I am like most people want relationships and falling out etc is just part of the whole thing.

I’m not criticising you I’m giving you an honest opinion if you post on a forum you’re going to get real replies not people giving you fake advice to protect your feelings my honest opinion is move on bro and you’ll be happy.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Not trying to say anything but btw she just texted me last night. 34 times and called me once to be exact. Now I’m really trippin
if she’s called you maybe she doesn’t have bpd - maybe she has something else I dunno bro it’s very out of character from the bpd I know and the others who’ve shared similar experiences.

just leave it bro I’m telling you it will end in heartbreak for you and her x but do what’s right for you - good luck to you! Hope you are happy whatever you decide

A

AGomez27

if she’s called you maybe she doesn’t have bpd - maybe she has something else I dunno bro it’s very out of character from the bpd I know and the others who’ve shared similar experiences.

just leave it bro I’m telling you it will end in heartbreak for you and her x but do what’s right for you - good luck to you! Hope you are happy whatever you decide
With everything I’ve learned and researched it’s hard to believe she doesn’t she does all the traits I’ve learned and seems narcissistic like I said yeah she called once and texted 35 times. I’m the x ??

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

With everything I’ve learned and researched it’s hard to believe she doesn’t she does all the traits I’ve learned and seems narcissistic like I said yeah she called once and texted 35 times. I’m the x ??
yeah but you can’t diagnose her! Some illnesses are similar to others! Oh no sorry the x = kiss it’s a bad habit people in the U.K. do it all the time haha

A

AGomez27

yeah but you can’t diagnose her! Some illnesses are similar to others! Oh no sorry the x = kiss it’s a bad habit people in the U.K. do it all the time haha
Oh okay but yeah I get it just her therapist was saying she strongly believe she does and I never got out of her if she was diagnosed or not something isn’t right

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Oh okay but yeah I get it just her therapist was saying she strongly believe she does and I never got out of her if she was diagnosed or not something isn’t right
but therapist and psychiatrist are two different things she’d need a psychiatrist to diagnose her also they get it wrong all the time there are people who are diagnosed bipolar 10 years later they’re diagnosed as something else! I feel like we’re still talking about it but at the end of the day she doesn’t wanna see you apparently and then she’s ringing you so it sounds like a headache - it sounds over to me I don’t think there’s anything else to say if you want to pursue it do it but I don’t think it will end well!

A

AGomez27

but therapist and psychiatrist are two different things she’d need a psychiatrist to diagnose her also they get it wrong all the time there are people who are diagnosed bipolar 10 years later they’re diagnosed as something else! I feel like we’re still talking about it but at the end of the day she doesn’t wanna see you apparently and then she’s ringing you so it sounds like a headache - it sounds over to me I don’t think there’s anything else to say if you want to pursue it do it but I don’t think it will end well!
If you seen the messages she said you’d think otherwise. She didn’t actually say the words she does but she’s looking for a reaction out of me or something. What she call for and text me 35 times for