• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My friend left me and blocked me

wraziel

wraziel

In 2020 I was in total panic since march (you can read my posts of march ) , so I sent too many messages via whatsapp and facebook to my friend ( FP?), I not remember what I've said to her because I've deleted 90% of messages. She blocked me last year in August. Now recently I've noticed that I'm a little bit regretful because she was so warm and caring, but I finished overwhelming her with my things. I was a dumbass and selfish.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

In 2020 I was in total panic since march (you can read my posts of march ) , so I sent too many messages via whatsapp and facebook to my friend ( FP?), I not remember what I've said to her because I've deleted 90% of messages. She blocked me last year in August. Now recently I've noticed that I'm a little bit regretful because she was so warm and caring, but I finished overwhelming her with my things. I was a dumbass and selfish.
I'm sorry I know it must hurt bad. I feel that if someone really likes and cares about you they will stick by you no matter what. I have confided problems I am having with so called friends and they walked away. They showed their true character.

P

Purpleplum

You can only move on and learn not to repeat the past. That's all anyone can do. Don't beat yourself up over it. If they come back, you can make amends, otherwise just keep moving on.