• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My fellow Americans

lucid scream

lucid scream

lol. Well, theres nothing here right now so Ill make a post. Any other yanks here? The forum says Ohio, but I think at the moment its the first USA forum, so I guess that its the USA forum by default?
Check in, give us a yell.

B

bluebells6161

Founding Member
Hi

From Ireland just wishing u all the best with the forum. No forum in Ireland yet. Take care Di x(y)

lucid scream

lucid scream

hmmm hrom hoom lookin lonely in here!

Well Ill try to fix that!
Dont know how long Ill be around this time, maybe a day, maybe a week, but Ill try to get the word out a lil. Write a few letters, make a few calls.:sorcerer:

M

mycutepup2

Founding Member
Hi

Just saying hi fromMichigan!

D

Dollit

Welcome to the Forum and hope you find some help here. We have a member from Michigan here already! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. :welcome:

daisy2

daisy2

Founding Member
Hello Ohio
I've recently joined. I'm from Alabama. Nice to see a fellow American. My condition is Conversion Disorder.
What is yours?
:grouphug:

Sapphire

Sapphire

Founding Member
Hello from Wisconsin! My condition is bipolar disorder. Nice to have found the first USA forum for support. :)

D

Dollit

Hi Sapphire and welcome. This is a little section of a bigger forum! Join us on the main forum for a chat and to get to know us! :welcome:

lucid scream

lucid scream

Welcome, Saphire, cutepuppy, daisy!
Im just in for the night, I drive semis, so I have a load leaving for California tomorrow.

But its great to see a few USAians here!

My condition is bi-polar as well, with a few psychotic features. lol. Always sounded wierd to say 'features' when describing my illness. I hear voices, and sometimes see things that arent there. Dont tell the D.O.T., please. Its actually very well controlled with medication, and I havent been in the psych ward in.....3 years? I think thats right.

anyhoo, welcome and please stay and look around! Its truly a unique forum.

WifeWithDepression

WifeWithDepression

Founding Member
Hi from central Ohio!

Not much activity here but Hi to all in the USA

D

Dollit

On the main forum is lots of sections and you can pose a question in there or write an introduction and start off there.

This is a "local" forum and they get a lot less traffic.

And welcome.

WifeWithDepression

WifeWithDepression

Founding Member
Just checking in to say Hi. Been a while since I stopped by.

2 YEARS :)

D

Deremna

Howdy, Ohio!

I'm from Las Vegas, Nevada.. Just stopping by to say hello!!

WifeWithDepression

WifeWithDepression

Founding Member
Right Back At Ya!

Hi in Nevada!
Deremna, nice to meet you. How's the weather today? Pretty hot and humid here. Well hot for US in Ohio, LOL.

Gee, aren't you a little young to be on the computer? :LOL: Seriously though, cut pic. Daughter?

WWD