• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My Father

N

natalie

Hi Again,

Thanks very much. We couldn't have him walk himself which is the problem, in case he could have easily fallen, and with the cuase of through seizures, so we just couldn't mother and I risk it.

All being well, depending on the weather, we'll be out again, tomorrow.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

We're having via father, who is still not very well, certain physical delicaite health issues, with him.

Tr ouble is, he doesn't have much paitents, and to allow for the tablets from the GPs who prescribed them for him to work. He seemingly was ok, yesterday afernoon, then the problems returned back this morning.

It is pulling both mother and I down.

He's commenting he wants to get back to the hospital, to be able to h elped, and he wants to go through that business again, with the capita, we're th inking, just give the tablets one a day, a chance to work.

If he ddidn't have the seizuers p roblems in the first instance, back early March, things just might have been very different for the positive.

I'll do a report much later on today,

Have a better good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been out for the duration shopping, for mother and dad, and my low feeling what with everything, has improved. I am feeling much better.

No he's still not right, he is still having problems.

He has a neurology appointment next week, and we shall see, what will come off that.

I couldn't do my chair fitness this m orning, as I was very much asleep. Thankfully asleep.

My brother will help mum out to liaise with dad, in the interim., before he gets hopefully to the appointment, next week, I say hopefully, he's thinking of backing out of, well, he can't he does need to be seen. He is taking 1 a day tablet thouigh it does take time, to help him. As i said earwly, he's not very good doesn't have paitence, when it comes to being very unwell.

My brother shall be returning soon about an hour's time.

Have a better hopeful day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My brother has sympathised and agreed, that although dad has a chronic condition now, not acute, as acute could well be dangerous levels, he will liaise with the hospital, and also the GP services, admin, and ensure that dad gets the extra physical intervening help that he needs, he obvisously, can't plan to get to neurology private appointment nextw eek, and have this problem over him.

Brother will make necessary calls, tomorrow, seeing that today was bank hols.

I am bearing up very much so, and at least we all know what the cause is this time aro und, unlike the 1st week of March, and we didn't know which way was up.

I'll do a report once I know what's to happen, and after I have known, during the late afternoon tomorrow.

iwill ease into late af ternoon, early evening time, with music and knitting combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm not feeling so terrible today. My brother was able to get hold of nurse who saw them, a couple of weeks back, and also, a GP is phoning b rother, to hopefully be able to get a consultant lined up, for dad.

I did inform, that it would be a very long job, in terms of dad to recover, fr om having suffered, seizures, in recent time. It's just that he's been having some physical health issues, ongoing since mid March, we thought he would have become stablised, via these issues, and is now happening again, so we're back to sqaure one. Anyway I shall debrief, further, onc e I know after the GP apppointment telephone call, to my brother, plans or plan, via request from brother, to hopefully get a consultant lined up.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

My father is now going to be referred back to Neurology Department, however, the GP might have to get back, to us, if dad might have to h ave some tests on a local level, first, anyway, it's been agreed, that a referral shall be done. Goodness knows how long that will take!

I am alright, very well mental h ealth wise, under control, and I am at the moment very fine, not suffering the brunts of unwell dad, too much at all. Mother has had it the worst as she is close knit with him.

I am hoping I will do my chair fitness to cope wiht the stress of it all, tomorrow or Thursday.

As always, yep at regularl intervals, still continuing to listen to music and musicals and also knitting.

Or music listening whilst on line.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.