• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

My fate to die?

W

Waverunner

Thanks. Taken a knock this week. Not sure where it leaves me. Still fighting thoughts and urges.

Hairy.Mary

Hairy.Mary

Keeping fighting :) I'm a total hypocrite I know but you've come this far so why give up now?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hey, it's been ages since we last talked.
I would ask how you are but that's a stupid question. :hug1:
Are you up to much these days? Just wondering if you've got much in the way of distraction.

I know that it feels futile at times because the feelings will still be there when the distraction has gone, but I'm mainly getting by at the moment by trying to focus on random shite.

W

Waverunner

Hey, it's been ages since we last talked.
I would ask how you are but that's a stupid question. :hug1:
Are you up to much these days? Just wondering if you've got much in the way of distraction.

I know that it feels futile at times because the feelings will still be there when the distraction has gone, but I'm mainly getting by at the moment by trying to focus on random shite.
No distractions, not even work as I couldn't manage the physical symptoms at work anymore. So, really nowhere to go.

W

Waverunner

Heading downwards at an alarming rate. Tonight is a real struggle. I fear myself.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
I hope you make it through tonight. :hug:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
I hope you do too Wave. Sorry you are struggling so much :hug:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
How are you doing today Wave?

W

Waverunner

Not doing too well. Finding it harder and harder to get motivated. Don't want to leave the house. Want it to end! Not finding doctors helpful (for physical stuff) but am being sent for brain scan.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Not doing too well. Finding it harder and harder to get motivated. Don't want to leave the house. Want it to end! Not finding doctors helpful (for physical stuff) but am being sent for brain scan.
:hug: Yes, I can relate to finding it harder and harder to get motivated, and to leave the house, been there. I'm sorry you're not finding the doctors helpful, but hopefully the scan will provide some answers.

Something needs to change
:hug: I really hope it does for the better. You sound quite frustrated, even angry maybe? Can you use some of that energy to get out and do something today? Say to yourself 'what the hell, I'm going to go and do something, go somewhere nice, treat myself to something, get in touch with someone'? Take a risk in it turning out to be positive?

W

Waverunner

Rough day. Feeling the fatigue today! Low and disconnected. Still have this sense things are going to blow up one way or another.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Depression Forum 21
K Depression Forum 18
G Depression Forum 19
M Depression Forum 10
M Depression Forum 3