My fate to die?

PAULA120

PAULA120

Depression causes us to see the world in black colors, but when we look around, there are a lot of colors that we do not notice. you will certainly find your way to happiness in this world. do not give up life. I hug you tight xxx

PAULA120

PAULA120

sometimes it is so bad that it seems to us that death is the only solution, and it really does not solve anything .... I'm sorry that you feel so, but we are here to help you and we will do just trust us xx

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Beyond tired of feeling like this. Thanks Alice.
You must be, it's been long and tortuous for you. Yet you are a survivor :hug:

How is sleep for you? I know sleep doesn't necessarily deal with the emotional and mental tiredness, but I hope you are getting some.

W

Waverunner

Thanks again Alice. I'm not sure I feel like a survivor or that I want to be one, but I know what you mean.

My sleep patterns can vary a lot. I am getting some but I don't think its restful sleep, I seem to be restless during the night and wake a few times so don't really feel rested when I wake up.

W

Waverunner

Wondering why the doctor is doing a blood test for pancreatic cancer :scratcheshead: l wish she had told me before I googled it

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Wondering why the doctor is doing a blood test for pancreatic cancer :scratcheshead: l wish she had told me before I googled it
Goodness, that's not a nice thing to find out by yourself :unsure:

Hope you're ok :hug:

W

Waverunner

Feeling so many negative feelings. Overwhelmingly sad and feeling very worthless. No purpose. Don't fit in.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
:hug1:

I'm glad you can express how you're feeling though Wave, I think that counts for something, being able to name and express it. And letting people know, reaching out to try and find connection.

I notice you replying to people around the forum (and to me), and they are always thoughful and considered replies. You are kind, and you encourage and support others to keep going. I hope you can find a way to tell yourself those sort of encouraging words too. You are worth something, a lot imo.

I hope you can get a break from this overwhelming sadness. It must be so hard :hug:

Last edited:
W

Waverunner

I have no energy to fight these battles. I'm not connected to people or life (or they aren't connected to me, not sure if there is a difference but I think so). Thai you as always for replying Alice. It's appreciated!

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
I think I could do with some help.
Sorry I missed this.

How are things now? Have you sought any help anywhere else?

I hope you're able to keep on keeping on Wave, one small step at a time. One hour, one day at a time, whatever it takes.

Big hugs to you :hug5: x

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Leave the forum? Can you say why you're pondering that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 42
A Depression Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 3
S Depression Forum 15
B Depression Forum 10