• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My Experience

B

Blissk22

I'm writing this thread solely for other people to know my experience and relate to. I feel I've had a unique experience with schizophrenia that I could not find anywhere else on the internet. Hopefully everything I imagine is a delusion but I want to put it out there anyway.

My first psychotic experience was a drug induced psychosis caused by methamphetamine wherein I was talking to aliens primarily. The main part I remember was that they asked me whether I would choose slavery or death. Fast forward to now, I've been having visions of, and communication with, numerous species of aliens. This itself is not disturbing, but, what is disturbing is the constant topic that I can't seem to run away from. This is that I'll be tortured by an alien species for what looks like a second, but feels like eternity (I've been told it would be 10,000 years). After which I'll be a productive member of society working as a programmer, marrying an astrophysics college dropout, and eventually starting a business. The caveat is that I'll become fairly famous, only to schizophrenics, and supposedly be what was called a thought leader. Finally, I'll have a daughter who becomes an appellate court judge. The rest of my "destiny" I wont elaborate on as it is very similar to all the previous story I've told. The main reason I believe this is because I feel like I've communicated with people from the past via watching youtube (side note-positrons may travel backward in time under specific circumstances) and so if I can communicate backwards in time I see no reason why I can't do it forwards in time and see my "destiny". I've had several serendipitous (except with a negative connotation) experiences that provide some evidence showing that my experience is not all delusional-which I won't mind sharing should someone ask for it on this thread.

Like I said earlier, this is just a short summation that hopefully provides something other schizophrenics may relate to.

ht46

ht46

My psychosis is partly meth related, I experienced brain damage I think when I was exposed to the fumes of part of the the process of manufacturing. I detailed this to a psychologist and she said it was similar to other experiences when peoples brains are changed, it was like everything went into slow motion and was very strange but peaceful but also loss a lot of cognitive function. The only experience I had with alien ideas is at one point I though I was reptillian and had to avoid water then my symptoms turned to voices. That's a lot of detail in your delusion mine are based around an experience when I was on drugs and it's a mixture of ptsd, amnesia and delusion I dont know I live with it as I'm sure you do.

L

Lab rat

I think drugs + schizophrenia is a bad combination. But we’re all adults, aren’t we?

AlwaysinCrown

AlwaysinCrown

Due to many things that happened I've a really hard psychosis on some politics and I'm very afraid of teenage people, it's so hard that I'm afraid of going out although there's a beautiful winter.