My evil sister is back....my life will change..

W

waitingforsummer

I have 3 good brothers and 1 mean sister. She moved abroad 6 years ago, but now she is back. I always knew she would return one day, Im so sad that day has arrived :(

Im was always her best friend and would do anything for her. She pretended to feel the same. She turned out to be a wolf in sheeps clothing. She was jealous of me, turned on me and did her best to mess me up before moving abroad.

She's been away for 6 years. Now she's back with her boyfriend and kids. I knew it would happen - she would return - but im devastated. Family dynamics have been so peaceful while she has been away. Now its just going to be drama and trouble.

Its rubbish. Things have changed. I now have to distance myself from everyone. I wish she stayed away.

I know im going to get all bloody suicidal at some point soon. FFS...if i didn't have a bitch of a sister or have intensive suicidal thoughts ready to pop up whenever im a bit vulnerable, then i might be okay :curseyou:

Anyway....just wanted to get that off my chest!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

ugh I'm really sorry WOS

maybe it wont be as bad as you fear...or maybe you can step back.

Ive let family back and with them comes dysfunction. I tend to step back when Ive had enough.

B

barmcake

She can only get to you if you let her. I would cut her off if she makes you feel suicidal. Horrible when it's blood, but sometimes very necessary for one's own sanity. Being happy is the best revenge - it annoys the hell out of people like that.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Do you know much about setting boundaries with your sister ?? If you say that she is going to affect you adversely, then you have set yourself up for this. It is your opportunity to see how the family dynamics work and to opt out.