• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My EU National oriignally, strong mutual admirer/potential gent friend

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Now that Brexit is secure in terms of trade deal so to speak, and I am resettled medication wise,; there was recent talk about very uncertainty for millions of EU Nationals, in Brexit, and this is causing me once more slight anxiety.

Ah, even though, I do know and am very astute aware, he does now have a British Passport, that as he onced confirme tome, in terms of my speech anxiety in that he oriignaly knew, he knew he said, he's staying he's just received his British Passport and I believe, wholeheartedly his daugher, has one. Though I wouldn't know about his 2nd daugher, whether he organised one for her, i would have thought so.

So with the EU uncertainly iN Britain in the news, and I felt not again, I am feeling slightly anxious.

Hopefully, after once the lockdown expires, and the jabs are meeting their targets/goals, and we return tom ore mere normality, and in terms of if I bump into hime on mere odd ocassion, I should be at the main base, for helping out, I'll feel resettled, however, until then.. I ma feeling slightly anxious in th ehope, he can, stay I'll phrase, in Britain, living and working in North West of London.

Oh yes, I still feel happily connected to him, and very much in love, and when seen by him, deeply attracted by him.

Have a good evening all, I shall listen to more music, and knit more,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Now that I have taken my dose of Pregablin, for the evening of 75ml, I am very much easier.

I have been lis tening to m usic and knitting. Also, I had my evening meal snack, earlier today.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

To update; I am very well in this regard. I just seriously felt, I needed to have offload.

I am much much better now.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.