My Entire Life Is A Lie. Thought Broadcasting.

I

idk73

Everything. Like a show, rather a production.
From the set of friends I've had throughout life, to the neighbors, to the teachers, to the crushes, to everyone in every store, all of the random encounters that were all too synchronistic, just everything. Every. Thing. My joys and sorrows, likes and dislikes, etc etc etc have been broadcasted to the surrounding world for decades now ~ I believe whatever the condition to have been active since birth, I'm unsure as to what genetic flaw is responsible for this or if I am fully human or an actual person at all. I'm an idiot really, the village idiot who doesn't know that every single on of his innermost thoughts good, bad and indifferent is being shouted into the minds of others around him his entire life. I used to use social media a lot only to realize that entire arena of my life was also orchestrated and contained, a microcosm of my entire timeline. You can search for my previous posts, I say this to acutely empower a nonexistent self and to maybe validate and in some way curb the suffering of others. I don't buy the delusion thing at all anymore, I believe if I did that everyone would continue acting as per usual and I would have established a firm faith in a pill that was more or less just damaging brain tissue with the added gravity of placebo, point being I would still be thought broadcasting in reality. Peoples faces, actions of animals, strange things people say, strange things people do, it all makes sense after a while I guess. I have a job and I don't think I'm going to work tomorrow, I think I'm going to take a long drive or walk to get away from my family, unsure as to whether I can call them that anymore, because I've been mentally torturing them for decades unknowingly. I'm fairly certain I am the cause of my fathers heart condition and various negative affects that have surfaced within my immediate family over the years. I don't know exactly what to make of it or life in general, I just know it is really happening and I can't stop it unless I die. Everything has been prearranged as to prevent me from finding out, it was obvious really. I think some people who claim to be, or to have been, thought broadcasters and say its a delusion are complete posers.
It's really fucked up. I don't see the need to go into any true depth because the sweeping generalizations I've made are literal. I've had times where I actively entertained the thought for a stretch, and today it really settled in. It's really fucked up.

S

schizophrenic123

Hi IDK. I think their is middle ground. When you say that everything that has been broadcast to the universe, sounds to me like being in tune with the universe but that's not thought broadcasting, it's picking up on vibrations, using your senses. It works inwards too.
I hope you feel better and you probably don't care to hear it from me but I'm not your enemy,were still both schizophrenic and our views shouldn't separate us as much as people let it go. I don't believe that you have been mentally torturing anyone.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I hear peoples thoughts, but I don't think I've heard any of yours.

P

Petester

Yeah apparently my life is like "The Truman Show" where everyone knows that it is a production but me,that is literally my life.

I

idk73

Yeah apparently my life is like "The Truman Show" where everyone knows that it is a production but me,that is literally my life.
Exactly. I'm unsure as to whether or not I'm even human, I feel like some sort of experiement.

Also interesting, different people around me expressing sentiments along the lines of "you're dead" has been quite common over the last few/several years, so yesterday I think I put it together. I'm literally dead or I'm being contained by some prison program. There's no other way that people could be so informed about my every move, unless I'm actually trapped in the afterlife or unless I'm being contained by some truman like program.

I

idk73

I hate that the phenomena is so similar to, almost exactly like, the Truman Show movie. It cheapens the nature of the experience considerably, though I can think of no better example. I'm more or less living a life that is completely scripted out, and many allude to that albeit never directly. Every day I wake up in a world where everyone knows Everything about me and can even predict future events. I have nothing.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I can honestly say that I don't know anything about you except what I remember you typing on this forum, which isn't much because I've read stuff that you have posted in the past and right now I don't remember any of it. So this is something.

Last edited:
LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am not part of the experiment. I am just a guy with mental health issues on this forum.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I am not part of the experiment. I am just a guy with mental health issues on this forum.
Me too but theres no saying that we are an experiment on Earth, the human race as a whole are an experiment on Earth hence the bible religion and other s**t the human race is an experiment Jesus was an alien, the human races DNA is part Grays it was the Gray that put the first humans on Earth. The Grays come from a star system thats near to Zeta Reticuli

Last edited:
LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Me too but theres no saying that we are an experiment on Earth, the human race as a whole are an experiment on Earth hence the bible religion and other s**t the human race is an experiment Jesus was an alien, the human races DNA is part Grays it was the Grays that put the first humans on Earth.
yes I saw that video too. Meh I am suspect about it TBH. I do believe in a cross of creation and evolution. From what I have read the Human Body is a classic design. We are not some lab rats.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

yes I saw that video too. Meh I am suspect about it TBH. I do believe in a cross of creation and evolution. From what I have read the Human Body is a classic design. We are not some lab rats.
Nah nah forget the video, the human race are lab rats of the Grays.

Your right the human body is a classic design.

A lot of the Grays technology is so advance that its organic if you know what I mean.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nah nah forget the video, the human race are lab rats of the Grays.

Your right the human body is a classic design.

A lot of the Grays technology is so advance that its organic if you know what I mean.
Yes they talked about the Grays and how they created a cross-breed to make a human. Meh I just file it under funny not fact.

I have read many spiritual books, and this never came up. I suspect because it is impossible.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Yes they talked about the Grays and how they created a cross-breed to make a human. Meh I just file it under funny not fact.

I have read many spiritual books, and this never came up. I suspect because it is impossible.
Its real bud I tell ya that humans have got the right DNA... to suspect otherwise

Last edited:
S

schizophrenic123

I hate that the phenomena is so similar to, almost exactly like, the Truman Show movie. It cheapens the nature of the experience considerably, though I can think of no better example. I'm more or less living a life that is completely scripted out, and many allude to that albeit never directly. Every day I wake up in a world where everyone knows Everything about me and can even predict future events. I have nothing.
You control your present, past and future. Maybe your feeling like your life is predictable. I know mine is. I do almost the same things every day.

S

schizophrenic123

Exactly. I'm unsure as to whether or not I'm even human, I feel like some sort of experiement.

Also interesting, different people around me expressing sentiments along the lines of "you're dead" has been quite common over the last few/several years, so yesterday I think I put it together. I'm literally dead or I'm being contained by some prison program. There's no other way that people could be so informed about my every move, unless I'm actually trapped in the afterlife or unless I'm being contained by some truman like program.
Hi IDK, I can relate to it feeling like being a part of an experiment. I had those thoughts that people knew more about me than they lead on not exactly hearing my thoughts but I think we feel like that during our schizophrenia because we have had something similar happen in our real lives. That’s the way it was for me anyway.
I kinda feel like the “living dead” because of experiencing schizophrenia and surviving it. You are alive, it may not feel like your “living” a normal life but your real and very human.
Do u only feel like the show is on, when your in public or does it happen when your alone?

Q

QueenMaria

From the set of friends I've had throughout life, to the neighbors, to the teachers, to the crushes, to everyone in every store, all of the random encounters that were all too synchronistic, just everything. Every. Thing. My joys and sorrows, likes and dislikes, etc etc etc have been broadcasted to the surrounding world for decades now ~ I believe whatever the condition to have been active since birth, I'm unsure as to what genetic flaw is responsible for this or if I am fully human or an actual person at all. I'm an idiot really, the village idiot who doesn't know that every single on of his innermost thoughts good, bad and indifferent is being shouted into the minds of others around him his entire life. I used to use social media a lot only to realize that entire arena of my life was also orchestrated and contained, a microcosm of my entire timeline. You can search for my previous posts, I say this to acutely empower a nonexistent self and to maybe validate and in some way curb the suffering of others. I don't buy the delusion thing at all anymore, I believe if I did that everyone would continue acting as per usual and I would have established a firm faith in a pill that was more or less just damaging brain tissue with the added gravity of placebo, point being I would still be thought broadcasting in reality. Peoples faces, actions of animals, strange things people say, strange things people do, it all makes sense after a while I guess. I have a job and I don't think I'm going to work tomorrow, I think I'm going to take a long drive or walk to get away from my family, unsure as to whether I can call them that anymore, because I've been mentally torturing them for decades unknowingly. I'm fairly certain I am the cause of my fathers heart condition and various negative affects that have surfaced within my immediate family over the years. I don't know exactly what to make of it or life in general, I just know it is really happening and I can't stop it unless I die. Everything has been prearranged as to prevent me from finding out, it was obvious really. I think some people who claim to be, or to have been, thought broadcasters and say its a delusion are complete posers.
It's really fucked up. I don't see the need to go into any true depth because the sweeping generalizations I've made are literal. I've had times where I actively entertained the thought for a stretch, and today it really settled in. It's really fucked up.
————How are you?if this mail is still Active,can you actually let me know about what your experiencing about this so called Thought broadcasting.....I want to know more about this

J

jonnyc55

From the set of friends I've had throughout life, to the neighbors, to the teachers, to the crushes, to everyone in every store, all of the random encounters that were all too synchronistic, just everything. Every. Thing. My joys and sorrows, likes and dislikes, etc etc etc have been broadcasted to the surrounding world for decades now ~ .
Yes, I know this 110%.

I literally program the world it feels. For my family or friends to care etc.

But it's worse than that. Like you my synchronicity is REAL. It's happening in front of my eyes. It reflects my previous activities ones I've seen, felt or thought. And it can be in sync dynamically with my mind.

Again, love, joy, sorrow is all a lie. It's all pretending. We fake each other to get where we want to be.

It's a part of reality that non-TB'ers give a skip in their train of thought. Yet refute us TB'ers when we complain of this issue.

I'm trying to touch on the raw emotion of this TB issue. No offence to anyone. Sorry if this post was inconsiderate. Again I'm trying to highlight our strongest emotions.

J

jonnyc55

The mental noise gives rise to a spark of choosing a thought. Yet this mental noise consists of very real truths. Such as: 'Your mother as a role is an artificial societal construct, you don't really have to love her or give attention to her. You can move on.'

Non-TB'ers usually run the ole' routine of "this is nonsense, it's just a intrusive thought". Yet refuse to have a peek at the truth to it's proper extent. I believe I went deep down this rabbit hole and braved myself into all that my mind threw at me when under the influence of drugs in my case. It's like i'm wired to listen to all mental noise and act on it. But it isn't false noise at all. It is truth. How do you cure truth? You can lie and pretend otherwise - to re-wire your brain into that version of reality you lived before the psychosis.
We learn that the brain being a plastic organ is yours to mould given the truths you're given.

Is normal life a case of engaging in a particular lie? That's how it feels for me.

Embracing all unbearable truths feels like a cure but some of these truths are excruciating. Excruciating given largely by the fact that my mind feels transparent. So accepting or giving these hurtful truths a limelight in my brain makes me uncomfortable around people. The pain is all over me, mentally, soulfully and manifests physically as tension and pain.

Q

QueenMaria

The mental noise give rise to a spark of choosing a thought. Yet this mental noise consists of very real truths. Such as: Your mum as a role is an artificial societal construct, you don't really have to love her or give attention to her.

Non-TB'ers usually run the ole routine of "this is nonsense, it's just a intrusive thought". Yet refuse to have a peek at the truth to it's proper extent. I believe I went deep down this rabbit hole and braved myself into all that my mind threw at me. It's like i'm wired to listen to all mental noise and act on it. But it isn't false noise at all. It is truth. How do you cure truth? You can lie and pretend otherwise - to re-wire your brain into that version of reality you lived before the psychosis.
We learn that the brain being a plastic organ is yours to mould given the truths you're given.

Is normal life a case of engaging in a particular lie? That's how it feels for me.
——////mine is like thought broadcasting,I wasn’t more on hearing voices I was more on like I think people hearing my thoughts liken for example I man thingking what we are talking about right now they know,do you experience that?

J

jonnyc55

——////mine is like thought broadcasting,I wasn’t more on hearing voices I was more on like I think people hearing my thoughts liken for example I man thingking what we are talking about right now they know,do you experience that?
I massively experience that QueenMarie, I have everyday, all day and night, every minute since 2014.
I am crushed by the universe in torture in not having a mind that is invisible to people. But it feels too real that my mind is visible to people! I'm completely stuck.

I feel expression is key to moving forward. I remember at a party a girl told me "Why do you never finish a sentence, you stop a lot." Which makes me think, maybe I need to stop being so fragile with my emotions around my thoughts and just express myself, to get the blood properly flowing around my brain. Seeing what's on the other side (how people/the world reacts) is key to knowing whether people can fully read my mind or not.