• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My depression is back

E

exl2398

I have been feeling it for the past day, and it is back. I think I am worthless, that I am a waste of space. I have two college degrees yet my mind has wasted away. I have no kids - couldn't handle them if I did. I am not around people. I am not leaving my house. I haven't showered in two days. I haven't volunteered at the animal shelter since monday. Today I was severely aggitated, thought it was a mixed episode for a minute.

I feel like depression is back in full swing after a month of even-keel and up moments.

Scared with BPD

Scared with BPD

Hi there,

Not sure if it is going to make you feel better or worse when I tell you that I totally understand what you are going through. And, hey, don't worry about the couple of days without washing, I am the woman who wouldn't leave the house without a shower yet lately it has been over a week. I know, eeewww!!!

Hope that doesn't invalidate what I am going to write. I have slowed down to the point of making a tortoise look pretty speedy recently; but, even though I haven't been able to change things over night, I think in a really slight way I am heading back to the correct balance once more.

Hell, I've been up and down like a rollercoaster but writing on this forum has helped me immensely.

Cannot try to put myself in your shoes or even try and peek inside your thoughts, but from the little you wrote I see a person who is not just going to accept this and little by little you will fight back and become who you ought to be, for yourself only, sod the outself world. If you can come to any kind of truce with yourself you're on to a good 'un.

Claire

S

shell

I have been feeling it for the past day, and it is back. I think I am worthless, that I am a waste of space. I have two college degrees yet my mind has wasted away. I have no kids - couldn't handle them if I did. I am not around people. I am not leaving my house. I haven't showered in two days. I haven't volunteered at the animal shelter since monday. Today I was severely aggitated, thought it was a mixed episode for a minute.

I feel like depression is back in full swing after a month of even-keel and up moments.
Sorry your feeling so well just wanted to give you a big hug . Hang in there things will get better :hug: