My depression becoming increasingly worse,not surr how mucb longer i can cope

I

invisible2014

My depression becoming increasingly worse,not surr how mucb longer i can cope

Hi my depression has become really bad that bad I'm having such dark suicidal thoughts that I really seriously do not want to be Herr anymore I would do anything for me to not be Here anymore.Everyones scared of being around me no one likes or cares about me anymore,people think it's something you can just switch of when you like but you can't it never goes away and never feels like it will go away I feel trapped in a big black hole and I have tried suicide before a few times really recently like last Sunday most recent accept and the only thing preventing Mr doing it at this moment is the fact the doctor has said if I do it again I would be put in hospital but I really don't want to be here anymore I can't cope.sorry

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am sorry things are so bad invisible, it takes courage to say that you are feeling so bad,I know it is not something easily switched off.It sounds like your unhappiness comes from people not understanding your condition and how you feel,people can be very ignorant about mental health and are afraid and don't know how to deal,this turns to frustration and even anger from them towards you or plain indifference and we think they don't care,whereas the truth is they might actually care a great deal but they are frightened.

It could be communicating in the right way,the right things could help people respond to you better,sharing honestly how you feel when you see them acting like they don't care may make them question things and want to learn more,then you can slowly educate them as to your condition and needs.

I do understand though your situation because I have been in the same situation where I have felt suicidal because it felt people didn't care, or understand and were acting hostile too.

Please also speak to your GP and tell him how bad you are feeling as suicidal feeling are serious to have and you need support,even if it means a stint in hospital at least you will be safe for a while to rethink it all.

Please take care of yourself.Nikitax

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm sorry your going through this, you must tell your GP that you're not getting better. Tell them everything, they can prescribe medication and/or therapy and sometimes refer to mental health for an assessment.
Sometimes people need hospital, I know how hard life can be.
I hope things improve for you very soon.
Take care

I

invisible2014

Hi,
I'm sorry your going through this, you must tell your GP that you're not getting better. Tell them everything, they can prescribe medication and/or therapy and sometimes refer to mental health for an assessment.
Sometimes people need hospital, I know how hard life can be.
I hope things improve for you very soon.
Take care
Thankyou yes I'm having weekly appointment with my gp I have an appointment Wednesday with community meant asl health but not sure how long I can cope and am on sertraline x

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
sorry you are struggling so much i can really empathise
its good your gp is supporting you
if you need to talk you are welcome to message me love from fairy lu xx

I

invisible2014

sorry you are struggling so much i can really empathise
its good your gp is supporting you
if you need to talk you are welcome to message me love from fairy lu xx
Thankyou that means a lot I will message you at some point today xx

I

invisible2014

I am sorry things are so bad invisible, it takes courage to say that you are feeling so bad,I know it is not something easily switched off.It sounds like your unhappiness comes from people not understanding your condition and how you feel,people can be very ignorant about mental health and are afraid and don't know how to deal,this turns to frustration and even anger from them towards you or plain indifference and we think they don't care,whereas the truth is they might actually care a great deal but they are frightened.

It could be communicating in the right way,the right things could help people respond to you better,sharing honestly how you feel when you see them acting like they don't care may make them question things and want to learn more,then you can slowly educate them as to your condition and needs.

I do understand though your situation because I have been in the same situation where I have felt suicidal because it felt people didn't care, or understand and were acting hostile too.

Please also speak to your GP and tell him how bad you are feeling as suicidal feeling are serious to have and you need support,even if it means a stint in hospital at least you will be safe for a while to rethink it all.

Please take care of yourself.Nikitax
Hi sorry I didn't see your post this morning thank for your reply it's the fact they say just switch it off you can't do that can you,I would do anything to not be here anymore I've had enoght,I'm not sure what the. Cause is xx