• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My classmates look happier without me

C

climbingpenguin

Hi,
I am quite a shy person and not confident as I recently moved to a foreign country. My first language is not english or any alphabetic languages so I have difficulty understanding what my classmates say.

When I come to a group of classmates chatting, I can feel they have more fun when talking without me. Cause my classmates are sweet and try to have me in the conversation but as I cannot follow the conversation very well, I don't know it gets awkward and weird...

I'm not looking for advice I think... I just wanted to talk about this to anyone... Thanks for listening.

Duggie

Duggie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi,
I hope things are improving, sounds like you're just finding your feet, I know you will buddy up with a couple of group members and they will help you through it, I was like this due to disfigurement as I could not talk properly they had to translate for me, remember you have all the time in the world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
voidisronery Social Anxiety Forum 1