• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

My Classes

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I've got my final grades for 2 of my classes and I got one A and an A+!:clap::dance: I am over the moon about that! I just have one more exam to write, and I'm having a hard time studying, but those grades are giving me a bit more motivation. It would be awesome to get another A if I could.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh that's amazing!
Massive congratulations to you. :bravo:

Honestly, that's such a huge achievement anyway, but considering how you've been struggling it's even more of a credit to you.

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I couldn't have done it without all the support I've received on the forum, so a huge thank you to all of you!

V

Verity

Congratulations! This is an amazing achievement!! You should be really proud of yourself. Well done you! (y):dance:

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My exam tomorrow is in Human Development. Not looking forward to it. Mentally, I am done, exhausted. I am trying to study, but don't think much is sinking in. I am SICK of studying, but it's worth 25% of my grade, so in order to get an A in the course I need to get an A on the exam. It's just 50 multiple choice, but then again, multiple choice can be hard, too.

V

Verity

My exam tomorrow is in Human Development. Not looking forward to it. Mentally, I am done, exhausted. I am trying to study, but don't think much is sinking in. I am SICK of studying, but it's worth 25% of my grade, so in order to get an A in the course I need to get an A on the exam. It's just 50 multiple choice, but then again, multiple choice can be hard, too.
Have faith in yourself. The odds are stacked in your favour, given your recent success. This time tomorrow it will all be over and you can take a huge breath and indulge yourself in much deserved me time ;)

Get some rest and all will be well. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Night, night :hug5:

Last edited:
prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I got an A in my third class, Human Development! I can hardly believe it! Two As and and A+! I've never done that before! Super excited!

V

Verity

I got an A in my third class, Human Development! I can hardly believe it! Two As and and A+! I've never done that before! Super excited!
Wow! This is amazing!!! :clap::dance::loveshower:

You should be very proud of your achievements, prairiechick. You have achieved so much under difficult circumstances. You are a star! Well done! :hug5:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vanish Getting Your Life Back! 5