My cat died

S

shawnie123

I am devastated. He was 19 years old. A beautiful Maine coon cat. Very sweet and loving. My heart is broken.

G

Girl interupted

I lost two 18 year old kitties last year. They were 9/11 rescues, their owners had died that day.

I know how you feel and I’m so sorry for your loss. I think the loss of an animal is far more devastating than a person.

Sending you hugs.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Hugs.Its so hard when that happens.I always swear I will never get another one because it's too painful to go through.But then I do get another one,just to go through it again.

It's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all.Thats a saying I believe is true.

I'm sorry for your loss.

L

Lunar Lady

So sorry for your loss, Shawnie. It's devastating when you lose a beloved pet.

Sending you a huge hug :hug:

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Maine Coons are beautiful cats.

R

Ragdoll what are houses

I am devastated. He was 19 years old. A beautiful Maine coon cat. Very sweet and loving. My heart is broken.
I know how you feel. I recently lost my beautiful ragdoll cat who was everything to me she was 16 years and so sweet in every way. We can only console ourselves buy knowing they had a good life and lived a good age. My thoughts are with you, time will heal.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
So sorry there a member of your family so you will grieve for him. I had my cat for 18 years and had her ashes put in a large pot and planted an acer tree. So if I move it will come with me

Shingle

Shingle

I remember my 17 year old when i put him to sleep it was a very difficult first few nights sleep but then i started to feel less frantic. My second cat was put to sleep two months ago and was very very young, and that was torture, but i am beginning to accept what happened and how i have to accept things because i am powerless most of the time. I am sure your cat knew how loved it was.

I got another cat very quickly which i wasn't sure was the right thing to do but i couldn't cope with the empty house. My new cat is amazing company and has really helped comfort me. I feel like every time she does something funny, it reminds me of similar things my previous cat did and how much i loved her too. One big load of special cats.

I found out from the vets where they would have cremated my cat and scattered her ashes and went to visit. The fields were covered in poppies.

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

Loosing my cat was one f the most devastating things that happened to me. She was irreplaceable in my life. She saved my life many times.

Eventually we heard of a rescue dog (see avatar) and she has helped me.

S

shawnie123

Its amazing how much our fur babies help us. For the past few days i have just laid in bed, crying, but cuddling my little chihuahua, who helps me more than he will ever know. 1005338_10200477320038325_1960801007_n.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Depression Forum 5
RueBea85 Depression Forum 1
J Depression Forum 1
J Depression Forum 1
M Depression Forum 5