My business is causing serious anxiety...

B

brmlue123

Hey guys,

So I’ve always considered myself as a very positive person, and so the fact that I’m even here feels strange to me. But I’ve been having certain feelings recently that I know arent healthy so I wanted to post in here to seek some advice.

Myself and my friend started a company 6 months ago, and we’ve had (some) success. We run an internet marketing company.

The problem is that the more we seem to do the more stressed I seem to become.

i hold stress inside me, and whenever we make a mistake or lose a client it really makes me feel sick with stress.

I can have a good day and go home feeling happy and optimistic, then one bad thing can happen and it can send me into a sort of depresssion, where I just want to give up. And I get a sick feeling in my stomach.

I feel like I have so many things to manage and I just don’t know how I am going to do them all. Equally there are so many things on my list I know will make me feel happy, things that I know are good for my self development, creative things, yet I can’t get round to them, and that makes me feel even more depressed.

I equally think it’s all going to just come crashing down at any point. And that stress gets me down even more.

Sometimes I wonder whether I was even meant for this.

I get on with my business partner but we spend a lot of time together and sometimes I feel like we just disagree on certain things and the fact that he doesn’t get stressed at all doesn’t help with my stress.

I feel like if I carry on I’m going to go into a whole of anxiety and stress.

Any advice welcome.

sunset547544

sunset547544

brmlue123, weird question but do you smoke/use nicotine? It sounds a bit like how I used to think/feel about work before I quit smoking.

B

brmlue123

brmlue123, weird question but do you smoke/use nicotine? It sounds a bit like how I used to think/feel about work before I quit smoking.
I don’t however I have gone through phases of picking it up, just a few a day. But not regularly do I