My brother tried to kill me like three times.

P

pansdisease

He wants me dead.

He keeps trying to fish to see if i want poisonous substances, bad ones to.

He's trying to hurt me very badly. Doesn't just want to kill me either, he wants me to suffer as well.

I live with bad people and i'm trapped with them.

P

pansdisease

The abuse is endless, the neglect as well, the using, the drama, the fights, the controlling.

These people have it all. They aren't even human these people called my family.

Throw some stealing in there as well, enslavement to, lazy as fuck on top of everything else.

They are still apes these people. All that they can do is memorize things really.

After the murder attempts the only thing that hasn't happened is rape and arson, only two things left for them to screw the fuck up.

There is no kindness in these people whatsoever, they are just animals feeding and grabbing, using and lying, cheating and robbing, they do it all man.

They even treat the kid bad, they ignore her every single day these people. They're fucking total creeps these people.

I'd rather die than be around this bullshit another year, i'm going for it, have to get away from their idiotic sleeziness. Probably won't make it. Who the fuck cares at this point though. At least i don't have to look at them anymore.

You should have seen these losers drain the man they were using. They bled him dry and threw him in the garbage. They even stole his vehicle from him. Not only did they steal it they made him work on it for them because they are to stupid and lazy to do it themselves.

Three psychos and a careless piece of user shit. These people are the real crazy ones man, people like these.

And they never stop lying, ever, they need to lie, they love it. They are total scammers in everyway.

And let's not mention the magic, i'll just leave that for a later day i guess.

I can't fucking believe i've had to be around these shitheads for so long. I've met homeless folks that are better people than this. I've run into addicts that are better people than this.

In closing, i have had to live with total ****s for years. Total fucking ****s. I miss actual people, humans i miss, these people don't really qualify for the title. I miss people that care.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Sorry your going through this, have you contacted social services? They can help you, I hope things get easier for you.
Take care

P

pansdisease

Yeah, those guys aren't really known for helping people.

They are known for throwing people away so they don't have to deal with them.

I know they are called "services" and all but it's not specific as to whom they serve right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
burt tomato Schizophrenia Forum 14