• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

My bro

L

Lady Summer Isles

Really struggling today. My brother who is only 57 has just had his second stroke in the last 6 weeks. I'm so scared he is going to die. My mum who is dead spoke to me on Sunday and told me he was going to die in the next few months and that was before he had the second stroke on Monday. Also we had a bird fly into our bedroom. I'm very superstitious anyway and that signifies death. He is my only family member remaining other than my children. I couldn't bare to lose him. My voices are going into overdrive.:cry:

C

coraline1664

-

Stay strong and look after yourself tannith. I'm so sorry to hear the news and I hope so much that he'll be ok.

:hug:

S

skyblue

Really struggling today. My brother who is only 57 has just had his second stroke in the last 6 weeks. I'm so scared he is going to die. My mum who is dead spoke to me on Sunday and told me he was going to die in the next few months and that was before he had the second stroke on Monday. Also we had a bird fly into our bedroom. I'm very superstitious anyway and that signifies death. He is my only family member remaining other than my children. I couldn't bare to lose him. My voices are going into overdrive.:cry:

(((Lady)))

I hope you're ok :hug:. Your bro WILL be ok Lady, he's managed to fight through 2 strokes and has survived. He's not going anywhere Lady, he sounds like a very strong man !

Wishing both yourself and bro well.

Thinking of you xx:flowers:

M

maudikie

mudikie

So sorry to h ear of your troubles. But if you have been a nurse you will care for him well whilst he is here/ It is very hard if you lose someone dear to you. but what would your brother choose? Take care of hm and give him all your love as i am sure you are a loving person. And throw your supersticions out of the window, They are not real/
Take care We shall be thinking of you. And I am sure you will be a support to your mother too.:hug:

T

TherapyTribe

Hi

I'm so sorry to hear the news and I hope so much that he'll be ok.